First titan crystal, any solace?

LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
He was the only one that I wasn’t excited for. I mainly play BG, and it’ll take years to get him to sig200. Any positive outlooks that I’ve missed?

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I mean at r2 he'll get an extra 60 secs in Necropolis, and you might be able to forgo the max sig of a r4/5/ascended due to the fact you have longer to ramp him. Silver lining? *shrugs shoulders*
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Damn.. hurts real bad
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    LOL
    I’d rather I duped my terrax than got this guy, oh well. Maybe he’ll carry in necropolis
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Who in gods name voted for this man in the 7*, I have a bone to pick

Same situation if KG was the pick. Sersi would have been better.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

Lpoo said:

Fr bro they should've had the polls here on the forums. The votes were definitely from the "they look cool" crowd and people who hadn't played the game in ~year(s).
    I like how Kate was in the poll for skill and people picked Shang-Chi. Not that he's bad, but Kate as a 7-star would be on a lot of people's want-list right now.
    Forget Kate, they denied the world from seeing the beauty of 7* Toad. I will NEVER forgive them.
    We will NEVER forget Kate
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Lpoo said:

Fr bro they should've had the polls here on the forums. The votes were definitely from the "they look cool" crowd and people who hadn't played the game in ~year(s).
    I like how Kate was in the poll for skill and people picked Shang-Chi. Not that he's bad, but Kate as a 7-star would be on a lot of people's want-list right now.
    Forget Kate, they denied the world from seeing the beauty of 7* Toad. I will NEVER forgive them.
    We will NEVER forget Kate
    I can't even pull the 6* one dude, I'm in the trenches. Had to ascend the 5* one, just to see what it would feel like.

Let me forget. T_T
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Super mid pull I’m afraid
    edited November 2023
    BeastDad said:

He and Spot had no business in this initial run.

As far as Spot goes, I don't really know who else they might've put in (I forget the poll choices).

Scorpion and Torch? Nah, too op.
    Hulk, Titania, Overseer? Nah, they're in the release pool

Now you're left with people like Spot, Mr. F, Cassie, Void, CapIW, S2099. 2 of those came out in other crystals but still prefer max sig, and the others also prefer high sig.

I think someone like iBom should've been there instead of Spot.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    Ibom could've been insane as 7*
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

As far as Spot goes, I don't really know who else they might've put in (I forget the poll choices).

Now you're left with people like Spot, Mr. F, Cassie, Void, CapIW, S2099. 2 of those came out in other crystals but still prefer max sig, and the others also prefer high sig.

QS, which was the obvious right choice.

Spot needs dupe and sigs.
    Yea, QS would've been a good one. And all his extra utility with an initial awakening too
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    This whole thread is a facepalm...
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

My 1st Titan :/
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★

BeastDad said:

I can tell you don't read champ abilities enough. Since when did Mr F need the dupe, let alone high sig lol. He's one of the most versatile science champs in the game that almost never relies on his sig ability. Him as a 7* would have been a much better option than Spot and that's probably why he wasn't even in the poll
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★

Lpoo said:

Lpoo said:

It’s crazy how they voted for Shang over Kate. Such a disgrace
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    My first was kindred....
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    i pulled colossus lol, im fine with him tho
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Kindred is amazing
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    What disgrace? I absolutely love my 7* R2 Shang chi. Yes I agree Kate has been really impressive overall and being a decay attacker as well but i understand why people picked Shang chi, he has proven himself though time and doesn't need awakening. One can argue Kate needs that initial awakening atleast to be good damage dealer. Shang still a top 5 skill Imo

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Lpoo said:

Lpoo said:

It’s crazy how they voted for Shang over Kate. Such a disgrace
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    I think the bar is just set high for the titan crystal which is why there is so much dissapointment. It costs 20k shards, those shards are the most difficult to come by and there are some exceptional champs in the pool.

When you have the chance to pull chang chi, warlock, juggernaut, silk, hyperion, photon, vox, iron man, spider ham (which are the top options of the top of my head, I'm sure I'm forgetting some champs), the dissapointment is so much greater when you pull a champ like knull or spot.

I'm even a bit dissapointed with Dani Moonstar, which is saying a lot because she is a phenomanal champ. Her anti-cheat death mechanic is just locked behind her dupe which sucks. But she has amazing damage, I just have to get over it a little .
    007Bishop said:

Lpoo said:

He was the only one that I wasn’t excited for. I mainly play BG, and it’ll take years to get him to sig200. Any positive outlooks that I’ve missed?

Why are you complaining about this pull? He literally doesn't need the dupe. All it does it reduce the ramp up by 5-6 heavies. Is his sig good? Yes, but its nowhere near needed to make him a good pull. He was never a BG champ to begin with. He's gonna help out a ton in Necro and upcoming story content
    Yes, but that was my biggest gripe, I mostly play BG and he won’t help out in that area in most metas. I never said he was bad, but my r4 knull already sits on the bench. He is an insane champ, and I hope you’re right about necro. But as far as MY use of him and how I spend my time playing the game these days, honestly any other Titan champ would have been better for my roster. That’s all. I thought we complained on the forums