Valiant offers available to those who become Valiant on the day?

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
So as was the case with previous progression based offers, are we able to become Valiant over the course of Cyber Weekend and have the Valiant offers then appear or do you need to be Valiant before 24 November to be able to purchase them?

Comments

• MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    you will be able to have access to it during the cyber week but that involves having to complete and buy offers or explore necropolis
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    Ah cool, so we can complete Necro and then become Valiant on Cyber therefore not missing out on any of the major benefits
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    Just remember everything offer for the Valiant deals, will be available a few months down the line, and once you even splash out, you will be at another wall need t6/t7 cats that aren’t available anywhere. So I don’t see the rush.

I busted my ass for paragon, and now I’m there, I don’t really see any Benefit at all lol

Just remember everything offer for the Valiant deals, will be available a few months down the line, and once you even splash out, you will be at another wall need t6/t7 cats that aren’t available anywhere. So I don’t see the rush.

I busted my ass for paragon, and now I’m there, I don’t really see any Benefit at all lol

Story of the game my friend.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★

Ah cool, so we can complete Necro and then become Valiant on Cyber therefore not missing out on any of the major benefits

You do realize if youre only going for completion that you’ll have to spend multiple odins worth just to be able to get the r3 mat before you can access the Valiant offers. Are you really going to spend half a months worth of rent in certain states over a mobile game?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★

Story of the game my friend.
    Yeah I’m not moaning, just saying there isn’t really a huge rush. Unless you just want to be the first
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★

You got there at the end of Paragon being the top progression. All the good are already sold out mate.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    I never really have had inexpensive hobbies. Gaming, firearms, LEGO, guitars, high-end lightsabers, etc.

Then again, a lot of those you can usually score a some kind of deal or eBay/marketplace find. MCOC is the only one where you’re always going to have to pay top dollar if you want to stay competitive.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Polygon said:

You do realize if youre only going for completion that you’ll have to spend multiple odins worth just to be able to get the r3 mat before you can access the Valiant offers. Are you really going to spend half a months worth of rent in certain states over a mobile game?
    Yes
    Spend on other non-permanent hobbies or booze? Go for it. Spend on MCOC? Disgusting...

- Polygon (probably)
    I remember there was one dude with a wolverine pfp last month or something chastizing people for spending money on the game because it's bad. It was like bruh if people enjoy the game even as a hobby then what's the problem. You're telling me you never buy anything for fun?

I don't think we've seen that guy since
    Was it Mohammad? 😂 He was probably a relative of Goli but peace loving and non aggressive
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Yes
    Spend on other non-permanent hobbies or booze? Go for it. Spend on MCOC? Disgusting...

- Polygon (probably)
    I dont buy games or drink, id rather save up the money to invest on a down payment for a new house or something. Standard of living is high where I’m at. Also no guarantee that the game will even exist 5 years from now, and its not like the thousands of dollars whales like OP spent will be credited back
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    As someone who got paragon not even early but probably halfway through, it was certainly the nice boost. Hitting valiant early sets you up really nicely for staying on top of rewards and new progression titles.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Yes

- Polygon (probably)
    I dont buy games or drink, id rather save up the money to invest on a down payment for a new house or something. Standard of living is high where I’m at. Also no guarantee that the game will even exist 5 years from now, and its not like the thousands of dollars whales like OP spent will be credited back
    That’s fair, but your argument is assuming that people are throwing away money on this game that they could use for something like a house. If someone doesn’t have some disposable income and they’re tossing away money on the game, they’re idiots for sure, but I can’t tell someone how to spend their money lol

Most people who spend big make large amounts of money and this isn’t much of an expense for them. Would I spend much on this game even in that situation? No, but I’m not them. There’s other stuff that I’m more interested in saving for. We should grateful to them because they’re keeping the game alive. The more they spend the longer we can all play for free
    I agree. I bought a PS5 but that won’t be around forever either. All games, purchases will eventually lose value. I know one guy who saved every penny, bought a house in london, could afford to replace the heating system and had to sell to get a way out of it.