Rintrah Nerf

HazarethHazareth Member Posts: 15
I officially herby vow to NOT spend money on cyber monday deals thanks to this lame decsion. Wise call. Go ahead and nerf Doom while you’re at it.

Comments

• HazarethHazareth Member Posts: 15
    #dimensional being
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Member Posts: 124
    I don’t know what your talking about but I did notice a change I hope it’s actually a typo but I’ll just present it here:

A “vulnerability” in the armor. Excuse me please.
    EOP is static. BGs etc is not. Its a new flaw. Idk why ya’ll are trying to convince me… I obviously declared my view first post. Ciao.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 181 ★★
    Hazareth said:

I’m not crying… I’m just telling you kabam loyalists that they get less money from me. Reality check. Deal with it. I’m honestly looking for excuses to quit this game anyway. Enjoy.

If you are looking for reasons to quit just quit we won't miss ya and he has had that deminsional being in his bio since day 1 they are finally adding the tag in be happy they are changing the wording and not doing another MM even though mm was a bug
    Snizzbar said:

Hazareth said:

I’m not crying… I’m just telling you kabam loyalists that they get less money from me. Reality check. Deal with it. I’m honestly looking for excuses to quit this game anyway. Enjoy.

Why do people who say stuff like this never actually quit? Also, it's so weirdly self-centred to think anyone else even cares.
    Guess they think it's going to make kabam quiver in fear they will lose this person's money and time it's just empty threats at this point rintrah is still going to be an amazing champion like alot have said on here like this change is going to make ppl go yes now I can r5 my blade I been waiting for this moment 😆
    If I had a dollar for every person who has posted good bye game or I am quitting the game or I am looking for excuses to quit this game I'd be a millionaire lol
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★
    Nowadays people cry about anything,It's clearly not a Nerf. If you wanna quit the game do it. No need to make posts like these which serve no purpose.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    Snizzbar said:

Hazareth said:

Why do people who say stuff like this never actually quit?
    Game can be frustrating sometimes, but there really isn't another game really like it on mobile.

Long story short, the game is very addictive and hard to really let go forever.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Hazareth said:

So stop crying and quit already