Where oh where can this little boost be? Where oh Where can it be?

obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
For those of you who partake in the Summoner Sigil perhaps you are familiar with this boost. It can be purchased for gold in the Black ISO market. (I haven't renewed my Sigil, hence why it's locked)

My question becomes, when you purchase it (as you can see I have 15), where in your inventory does it go? Now I know logical thinking would say "Hey idiot, it's with all your other boosts under your inventory screen." And while that IS the most logical answer, I offer this... my boost inventory...

Feel free to screenshot it, circle it, post pic in response, and watch me eat crow for being dumb. However I've been through the whole of my inventory and it isn't anywhere. The plus 2 it shows aren't even in the item overflow.

So where oh where can this little boost be?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    I knew those symbiote boosts will make a mess. I made sure to activate every single of those before quest expired.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★

They’re right here

@MrSakuragi not sure if you're being serious but...
    Look at the boost I pictured solo and the boost you circled. Unfortunately, not the same boost.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Yeah it's the same os the regular 20% boost, it just has a different picture for whatever reason

I knew those symbiote boosts will make a mess. I made sure to activate every single of those before quest expired.

It's not even among the mass of Symbiote boosts.

Yeah it's the same os the regular 20% boost, it just has a different picture for whatever reason

Well if that's the case, it's an interesting decision on Kabam's part to have two different icons. Perhaps I am naive for assuming they were two separate and different boosts.
    Alright then...

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

They’re right here

Look at the boost I pictured solo and the boost you circled. Unfortunately, not the same boost.
    It’s the same boost, the graphic is just slightly different. You have 13/10 +2 in both spots as well.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    It's the same boost
    @MrSakuragi @ahmynuts

Yes... yes... I admit I am an idiot. I was delusional and thought since it was two different icons, it was two different boosts. The error of my ways have been thrust into the spotlight.

I'd like my crow with some Frank's Red Hot if you don't mind.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

They’re right here

They are the same. The graphic is just different.

obsidiman said:

They’re right here

They are the same. The graphic is just different.
    Aware now. Idiocy has been admitted to and crow served up.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    The different icons (larger graphic for sword and heart within that icon) depending on what screen in game you are looking at, had first started quite a long time ago now.

Not sure when, but I’d say at least over a year ago (maybe 2+) years ago ?
    I remember commenting on that way back when it first started.