Options

Can't login into AQ

Just getting the spinning wheel and red and white shield. After a few minutes get lost connection message.

Comments

• Options
    Rkkd21Rkkd21 Posts: 43
    There is no between AQ countdown timer like before, so maybe Kabam needs to add the timer back??
  • Options
    @kabammiike can you please look into this and see if the timer needs to be added back or is this a bug with the new launch pad to get into AQ.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Same here, can't start AQ
  • Options
    Was that during the xx # of minutes between running AQ days ? Which is always the case when someone tries to get in at only like 5 minutes after prior day ended.

Or are we seeing the first case of an individual having already participated in 4 days worth, and trying to get into a 5th day (obviously, in switching BG's to do so) ?? (Unknown yet whether that is allowed)
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 656 ★★★
    I had issues joining the new day of AQ if I was in game before the prior day ended. Restarting fixed it.

However, if your issue is not similar, I have no advice to give.
  • Options
    Trying to get into 5th day. How can this be unknown? This should have been considered before the new AQ launch pad was started correct???
  • Options
    Rkkd21 said:

Trying to get into 5th day. How can this be unknown? This should have been considered before the new AQ launch pad was started correct???

As mentioned in other threads.
    If you’re a FULL Ally, with assignments to a certain BG on all days, and everyone gets in when their assigned BG is running, so MAX participation, then it is NOT an issue.

Only an issue if people cross BG's to take advantage of other BG's running (and NOT full) on days when their normal BG would be off (BG can only be set for 4 of the 7 days).
  • Options
    The launch pad allows you to hit play now button, join 5th day, pick champs, begin quest and then spinning wheel and red and white shield until system kicks you out of game.
  • Options
    Thanks for looking into the problem @SummonerNR
  • Options
    (and) I was planning to test the 5-entry case, staggered our BG's in setup, but missed getting into day-3. So I can’t test this directly myself today (it would only be my 4th day today).
  • Options
    (so, sorry, to clarify)
    Did @Rkkd21 and @mostlyharmlessn already participate in all 4 days worth so far in AQ before today ? And trying to get into a 5th day ?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Yes @SummonerNR. Did lower BG first three days and then joined higher BG for next four days.
  • Options
    KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    We're not a full alliance. We do BG1 and BG2 for 4 days with assigned bgs. We cleared BG3 for the final 3 days for whoever wants to do AQ or take the weekend off.
    ==> I can't join AQ.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR I switched from lower BG to higher BG on the 4th day and had no problem but now trying to join higher BG on 5th day and problem happens with AQ not working correctly.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 73
    edited November 2023
    Thank you for participating in the AQ beta program.

We have 28 guys so why wouldn’t I try to maximize exploration. Official response would be nice though. Especially when this was brought up in the announcement comments.
  • Options
    Expected this post to have more participants.
    So just a little few having problems?
    The rest don't have issues?
  • Options

(so, sorry, to clarify)
    Did @Rkkd21 and @mostlyharmlessn already participate in all 4 days worth so far in AQ before today ? And trying to get into a 5th day ?

I am, we just run 1 BG of AQ
  • Options
    Hey all, just about to head out for the weekend but wanted to say that you should only be able to join AQ 4 days a week. Seems like the game doesn't do a great way of communicating that right now so we will look at getting that fixed in a later release. If you haven't played 4 days in the week and are still having issues joining please let us know.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 73
    Not mad… just disappointed
  • Options
    Yeah... Why out a cap on #days possible?
  • Options

Hey all, just about to head out for the weekend but wanted to say that you should only be able to join AQ 4 days a week. Seems like the game doesn't do a great way of communicating that right now so we will look at getting that fixed in a later release. If you haven't played 4 days in the week and are still having issues joining please let us know.

This makes no sense at all.

Even previously we could join 5 days.

This seems like a step backwards
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★

They capped it at 4 days, but rewards are still the same as far as I know, so it's like a win-win
    20% less effort for the same rewards
  • Options
    What also really sucks is I went into lower BG to help and only got those rewards and got screwed out of the better rewards from higher BG and the higher weekly rewards that go with the higher BG. We all should have been told how many times we were allowed to join so we knew the restrictions and then knew what rewards to go after!!! @Kabam Miike @kabam zero @kabam jax
  • Options

They capped it at 4 days, but rewards are still the same as far as I know, so it's like a win-win
    20% less effort for the same rewards
    I guess we'll see if the rewards are still the same or not.