**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

This is getting so unbalanced

Noknick733Noknick733 Posts: 56
edited November 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Bruh act 6 is so hard I can't do it I'm stuck on the first quest because of no retreat and the health pools and atk rating is so much why just why can't the game balance out act 6 like act 5 it isn't fair I want to be cav and throne breaker. This is littreally so annoying I need kabam to do rebalancing I hope rich man or mike hears this because I just want to progress Im not skilled at all I'm stuck just please help this is littreally my childhood game I want things to balance out like atk rating and health pools. It is LITTREALLY almost equivalent to realm of legends JUST NERF IT I SWEAR TO GOD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS STRESS I NEED TO BE THRONE BREAKER FOR 7 STARS 😭
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Bruh a disagree :( I don't understand how y'all do it
  • Options
    I understand I'm not skilled is just that the healthpools and atk rating is to high and no retreat and other things on the nodes
  • Options
    I don't want to spend every last of my units just to be a cav
  • Options
    WHY IS EVERYONE Disagreeing THEY HATE NON SKILLED PLAYER ;(
  • Options
    but I tried on every path on the first quest and they are to hard to pass and yes first quest on one chapter
  • Options
    I WILL NEVER BE CAV OR THRONE OR PARAGON IF THEY DONT NERF HEALTH POOLS AND ATK RATING AND NODES ON ACT 6 CHAPTER ONE AND 4 AND I DONT CARE HOW HARD ACT 7 OR 8 IS BECAUSE THEY MEANT TO BE HARD AND BOOK ONE SHOULD BE EASY PART NOT THE LATE ACTS HARD
  • Options
    I'm sorry I'm whining I'm stuck I went on every path and my team dies easily due to no retreat and the ratings
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 916 ★★★
    Act 6 doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to get better.
    Get on YouTube and watch videos on how to complete Act 6 and the best paths to take for each quest. I highly recommend MCOC NOOB's videos. He got me through Act 6 and 7, and he will help you improve too!
  • Options
    I've watched seating live stream about act 6 and I watched mcoc noobs about act 6 so **** much that I keep looking at the vid and still I die due to no retreat and the ratings
  • Options
    I'm ashamed I have to do it but I can't pass any paths like how yall do it 😭
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    Stop spamming and start become adult
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike please balance the ratings and nodes

You should spend less time on here asking for something that's not going to happen and more time in game practicing
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★

IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR MAKING HEALTH RATING AND ATK TO HIGH. NODES ARE ANNOYING AS HELL TELL ME WHY KABAM INTRODUCED NODES

First of all, stop typing in caps its extremely obnoxious. Secondly to make you improve your skills and get better at playing the game so you don't come here whining
    Hey Ron don't read it then.
  • Options
    Dude I can't. I can't even beat chapter one and my game stutters that's why just PLEASE @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Emomike said:

IT IS THEIR FAULT FOR MAKING HEALTH RATING AND ATK TO HIGH. NODES ARE ANNOYING AS HELL TELL ME WHY KABAM INTRODUCED NODES

First of all, stop typing in caps its extremely obnoxious. Secondly to make you improve your skills and get better at playing the game so you don't come here whining
    Yeah...no
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike PLEASE NERF ACT 6 REALLY HARD
  • Options

Emomike said:

Yeah...no
    Complaining about they way someone types and then proceeding to tell them to stop complaining. 🤣. You obviously don't see the irony.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★
    Go do the event quset and stronger your roster nerft won’t help you for later when a lot get over 1m hp
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,277 ★★★★★
    1. Stop being so childish my lord....
    You said it yourself, you don't have the skills. Then you don't deserve Cav or TB.
    2. Act 6 has been nerfed 2 or 3 times, no need for more. Just complete it like everybody else did. Come back with more skill.
    3. And stop tagging mods like this, are you 12 ?
  • Options
    Emomike said:

Emomike said:

Yeah...no
    Complaining about they way someone types and then proceeding to tell them to stop complaining. 🤣. You obviously don't see the irony.
    Nah, I just don't really care. You didn't have to read my comment either but you did
  • Options
    I JUST CAN'T DO ACT 6 DO YOU THINK IS EASY DO YOU THINK IT IS BALANCED NO UNDERSTAND YALL FOR THE LAST TIME IT ISN'T AND I DONT WANT TO BE STUCK AS UNCOLLECTOR I WAS STUCK AS A CONQUER FOR 3 Years UNDERSTAND WE ALL SHOULD PING THE MOD PLEASE 😭
  • Options

Emomike said:

Emomike said:

Yeah...no
    Nah, I just don't really care. You didn't have to read my comment either but you did
    That's the spirit ron... stay toxic king.
  • Options
    Emomike said:

Emomike said:

Emomike said:

Yeah...no
    That's the spirit ron... stay toxic king.
    Oh i will, you do the same
  • Options
    WDYM TOXIC I CAN'T DO IT PLEASE TELL THEM TO NERF IT FOR MY OWN GOOD
This discussion has been closed.