**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing AQ Rewards from last week (new aq update) !?

QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
edited November 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
We still have not received rewards for the last week of AQ - no glory :(
We do first 4 days from Monday to Thursday (ends Friday).
Currently, a new week of AQ is starting (it's already open) and still no rewards help :/:(:'(

Anyone ?

Comments

• Options
    I just double check my mailbox but theres nothing also glory in my stash says the same story - no rewards :'(
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    Same here and new week has already started.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    They should be out in a few hours. The AQ cycle just ended
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    You may only do the first 4 days, but the cycle is 7. They’re not late, they literally cannot calculate ranks until everyone is done.
  • Options
    I just recive but:

we have shorten days so we got cut rewards ?
    Should be that ?
    before: 3400 + 1000/1100
    right now: 3700
  • Options
    totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    I just got Peak Milestone glory. Did kabam get rid of Rank Rewards or is that still coming?
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    edited November 2023

Also didn’t get top reward. There is smth calculating, but it shows current points of this week, not total of last. Moreover, I don’t really understand how honor rewards system works now. Since the update there should be also honor rewards buff, but we got elder version (Playing map 8 + hardest nodes as always). I believe this should be compensated.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Have we now lost the fruitiest rewards from AQ with the quality of life change?
    If so that now means AW and AQ rewards are really bad and outdated, and tbh are really not worth the effort anymore 😔
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 205 ★★

I just got Peak Milestone glory. Did kabam get rid of Rank Rewards or is that still coming?

Same for me. Got peak rewards that were the same as the previous format peak rewards, but no rank rewards, so overall a decent bit down on what it used to be.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax any news on our ranked rewards?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    we'll probably have update in few hours when they start working
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Still nothing here
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    edited November 2023
    My entire alliance has still not received any Ranked Rewards from AQ last week much like the previous messages here. I re-read the AQ update post and nowhere did it say that Kabam was doing away with ranked rewards and there was a picture showing an update to the Milestone Rewards, Ranked Rewards and Honor Rewards with a small message stating there would be more updates to come including to the Glory Store next year when Raids are introduced. So why now after more than 24 hours has passed since the first week of AQ ended of that initial 7 day cycle have we not received the Ranked Rewards?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra we would really appreciate some kind of update.
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Where they at tho
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Yes, no rank rewards here either
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Who just disagrees with a fact?
  • Options

• Options
    RANK REWARDS seem to have been sent out now.
    Stash says they came maybe 1.5 hrs ago.