Prosperity Mastery question. Please help

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
Does anyone know if having the prosperity mastery should be increasing each amount in the gold crystal and uncollected gold crystal opening. Because I decided to max out the mastery to gain 2% on all gold rewards and when I spin a UC gold crystal, I'm only increasing exactly what I spin.. there is no 2% increase... I decided to hoard hundreds of UC crystals and then max that mastery out to increase the take home and it doesn't do nothing

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

Does anyone know if having the prosperity mastery should be increasing each amount in the gold crystal and uncollected gold crystal opening. Because I decided to max out the mastery to gain 2% on all gold rewards and when I spin a UC gold crystal, I'm only increasing exactly what I spin.. there is no 2% increase... I decided to hoard hundreds of UC crystals and then max that mastery out to increase the take home and it doesn't do nothing

Those are terrible masteries. Pittance I think is the other one. Aptly named.

Dr. Zola
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Don’t quote me on this (which, I realize doesn’t bode well considering my tag next to my name)

But I think that Mastery for increased Gold would only apply for new Gold you EARN.
    As in Quests, Rewards, etc.

If it included Gold pulled from Crystals, which the Crystals you have already earned and are potentially hoarding a ton of, then you would be able to just change Masteries momentarily and open all your a gold crystals and then change it back.

Just doesn’t seem like that would be fair, versus others who don’t hoard their gold crystals.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,937 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

Don’t quote me on this (which, I realize doesn’t bode well considering my tag next to my name)

But I think that Mastery for increased Gold would only apply for new Gold you EARN.

If it included Gold pulled from Crystals, which the Crystals you have already earned and are potentially hoarding a ton of, then you would be able to just change Masteries momentarily and open all your a gold crystals and then change it back.

Just doesn’t seem like that would be fair, versus others who don’t hoard their gold crystals.

That is how pittance works. It was just adding 1 or 2 gold to what you earn on paths. I’m not sure what the prosperity mastery is or if it’s percentage based as OP indicates, I would suspect not.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Is this from 2017?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian

That is how pittance works. It was just adding 1 or 2 gold to what you earn on paths. I’m not sure what the prosperity mastery is or if it’s percentage based as OP indicates, I would suspect not.
    The 2 have the same wording.
    “GOLD REWARDS”

1st being flat increase to Gold Rewards, 2nd increasing Gold Rewards by a %.

So don't think “Rewards” would include opening crystals you already had earned.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,937 ★★★★★

The 2 have the same wording.
    “GOLD REWARDS”

1st being flat increase to Gold Rewards, 2nd increasing Gold Rewards by a %.

So don't think “Rewards” would include opening crystals you already had earned.
    Ah, yep just looked at it. Depends on the definition of reward. I agree, I don’t think opening crystals is meant to be included.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    That's booty...lol...thank you everyone.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,441 ★★★★

Yeah, I used this at my McoC start.

0.4% x 10.000 = 40
    x 100.000=400

2% x 10.000=200
    x 100.000=2000
    x 1.000.000= 20000

Not that useful if 0,4% and for a small amount of Gold 👍