**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I the only one facing this?

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
Recently became Thronebreaker & have been getting alot of 6 Stars.....But I am short of Gold & ISO.
I only have around 6M Gold with me, Before 6 Stars, I used to have a solid 10M+ Gold & ISOs ready for Instantly Rank4 ing any 5 Star I get.
But Since the 6 Stars, It's been a really difficult time for Both Levelling them requiring Incredible amount of ISOs. If Duping 5 Stars & above would give Tier 6 ISO, It wpould be great and Yes the Main Problem for majority of Players.....GOLD!
I get it Arenas, Incursions,etc... Yeah I do Incursions like twice or thrice a Week & get like 600k, But those aren't enough for Rank2 ing 6 Stars....and I have like 55+ 6 Stars just to Level up to R1 (includingGOd Tier Champs like Moleman, Ultron, Stealthy, and many many more)
I suggest Kabam to roll out Halls of Gold & ISO for a short time to solve the Gold & ISO Problem....I need like 5-6M Gold more....My 6 Star Hercules is Ready for Rank 4.
Kindly Solve this Situation Kabam

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    Go play arena and solve your problem yes incursion to giv 1mil a week if u do it
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Go play arena and solve your problem yes incursion to giv 1mil a week if u do it

OK...Done! ISO Problem?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    There's no iso nor gold problem, even for a f2p. Only user problem
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Known issue.

My main account, 8 years, has 62 million.

My alt of 2 years, almost Paragon, constantly lacks gold. But I only do the bare minimum there. No arena, low aq etc.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    It’s definitely an issue even content creators are having the issue with gold and iso but you can’t make threads or post about having gold or iso issues because people who don’t have the issue will attack you and say grind arena or incursions when you can do them both and still not have enough to rank a champ at high lvls
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

It’s definitely an issue even content creators are having the issue with gold and iso but you can’t make threads or post about having gold or iso issues because people who don’t have the issue will attack you and say grind arena or incursions when you can do them both and still not have enough to rank a champ at high lvls

Ranking too much in a short time is the problem. Even I hav problems but I acknowledge it because I rankings to much
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Good to see you back💪
  • Options

Gamer said:

Good to see you back💪
    A lot to catch op one but yes I back
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    @Gamer If you are a competitive player who does BGs you know ranking lots of champs is needed every season the meta changes and you gotta keep up. The cost of ranking high lvl champs has grown a lot and then you have content like Necropolis that give all these high rank up materials and no gold and it doesn’t make sense.

Arena crystal gold should be higher in gold as well as the gold you earn per match, the crystals you get should also be updated we still opening uncollected crystals with the high 70k and low 17.5k which is terrible at this point.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Recently became Thronebreaker & have been getting alot of 6 Stars.....But I am short of Gold & ISO.
    I only have around 6M Gold with me, Before 6 Stars, I used to have a solid 10M+ Gold & ISOs ready for Instantly Rank4 ing any 5 Star I get.
    But Since the 6 Stars, It's been a really difficult time for Both Levelling them requiring Incredible amount of ISOs. If Duping 5 Stars & above would give Tier 6 ISO, It wpould be great and Yes the Main Problem for majority of Players.....GOLD!
    I get it Arenas, Incursions,etc... Yeah I do Incursions like twice or thrice a Week & get like 600k, But those aren't enough for Rank2 ing 6 Stars....and I have like 55+ 6 Stars just to Level up to R1 (includingGOd Tier Champs like Moleman, Ultron, Stealthy, and many many more)
    I suggest Kabam to roll out Halls of Gold & ISO for a short time to solve the Gold & ISO Problem....I need like 5-6M Gold more....My 6 Star Hercules is Ready for Rank 4.

Too much random caps, mayus are for the first word of the sentence or proper nouns, thanks.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    This happens when you transition to 6*s. For those people who grew their roster with the introduction of 6*s, it wasn't an issue but if you started ranking 6*s after most champs had one (i.e. now) then gold and iso is a needed resource.

You need to be careful with who you rank up. Cant keep ranking every champ that you get otherwise you will run out of resources especially with Kabam releasing god tier champs every month. Over time, you will hit a block and the duping and selling of iso will keep both resources in check.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

@Gamer If you are a competitive player who does BGs you know ranking lots of champs is needed every season the meta changes and you gotta keep up. The cost of ranking high lvl champs has grown a lot and then you have content like Necropolis that give all these high rank up materials and no gold and it doesn’t make sense.

Arena crystal gold should be higher in gold as well as the gold you earn per match, the crystals you get should also be updated we still opening uncollected crystals with the high 70k and low 17.5k which is terrible at this point.

I fully aware of that also why’d I not in to competitive for my own sanity.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Kabams solution was already given to you just buy units to level your champs now :)
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Too much random caps, mayus are for the first word of the sentence or proper nouns, thanks.
    I'm sorry is this an english Grammer Class?
  • Options

You're ranking up too many champs.
    Thats what I need for BG
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

If those rank ups are "needed" as you claim, then they should just give everyone a free basket of about fifty rank up gems. Because what good does it do anyone who needs to rank up dozens of champs if the devs give out some extra gold and ISO that gives them a few more rank ups, when they still need to rank up dozens of champs.

People want to rank up champs, and the more they rank up the more advantage they get in modes like BG, but that advantage only exists because it is difficult to rank up champs. If everyone could rank up whatever they wanted, no game mode would rely upon ranking up champs. It would require someone else difficult to do.

The devs could solve the rank up "problem" in BG by locking the mode to 3* champs. The fact that they don't should indicate that this is not considered a problem. That struggle is considered a feature. It is is hard to do, and few if anyone can actually do all the rank ups they want to do, by design.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

You're ranking up too many champs.
    Thats what I need for BG
    How far are you trying to get in BG? You don't have to have meta champs ranked up every season to get into GC
  • Options
    YezzsYezzs Posts: 21
    Idk if it will help but maybe watch Nick136’s streams or recaps, he has a 3 or 4 month old f2p acc that has multiple 6 star r3 and above, check how he gets his resources.

But to be fair, he did grind alot so results prob wont be immediate.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I try to do as many solo objectives as possible (mutant combat/science advancement/cosmic arena battle etc). From the uncollected gold crystals, I get about 13m gold a month. I also play a lot of arena.

I don’t open hero crystals unless I need iso. I currently have 27 5* crystals, about 70 4*, 16 x 6* and literally thousands of PHCs.

So I don’t have a gold problem. I would however say, the gold from the calendar is the biggest joke in the game.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Jefechuta said:

Can understand 90% of his caps use, proper German (just mixed with English words). In German every first letter of a noun is written in caps.