**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 Decision

I need a r4 for Act 8. I have not started yet; this will be my second r3 for Paragon.I have a R4A CGR and would not prefer to rank other cosmics . Who should I rank up

R4 Decision 32 votes

Human Torch(Sig 120)
40%
DrZolaRaganatorManup456BirdReynoldsEwell65SSS69ReignkingTWAdri5846Ioniqus_797Kruger8214LickyAnsh_AMiniMFMarvelNoob 13 votes
Starky(Sig 60)
9%
IKONIsisixkswmrarifin74 3 votes
Magneto (Sig 40)
15%
puretexan_23Thanos101010Heli0sunAlphaNeymar10Hulkbusterno 5 votes
Adam Warlock (Sig 20)
12%
Deamon1337RenaxqqNogood22Hidere 4 votes
Wait for better choices
21%
DrenlinKaspYTDJMNHBeastDadSeñor Dude007BishopìMar 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 505 ★★★
    Human Torch(Sig 120)
    Its a pretty straightforward decision:
    1. Adam Warlock is a cosmic and you already have CGR ranked up. A lot of situations where you would use AW, CGR will also work.
    2. Magneto is a great champ but doesnt immediately benefit from the rank up as much as others. His playstyle is related to prowess and you can just compensate for the rank by adding more prowess. He isnt a quick finish champ anyways.
    3. Starky and Human Torch are both worthy candidates because both benefit a lot from the health boost (cant take a hit!) and attack boost (finish matches fast!). Of course, human torch is more useful and works in more nodes..plus he is a cheat code for battlegrounds.

Human torch will get you the best benefit and this coming from someome who has only one r5 - human torch. Waiting on t6bc to add Herc to my small r5 club. I ranked HT over Herc because i use him more in AW and battlegrounds where the r5 is more useful.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Human Torch(Sig 120)
    I didn't use mags in act 8 IIRC. And I haven't used him in content in a long time.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Wait for better choices
    Or torch
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    I have never regretted rank 4ing my torch
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Starky(Sig 60)
    Stark is obvious choice