**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Resources taken out of monthly event quest?

Hi kabam,

I may have missed the update , but have you removed resources from paths in monthly event quest?

In thronebreaker monthly eq, I’d occasionally see 2 revives (like a double revive on one node) pop up, or some potions.

But seems last couple of months I’ve seen nothing at all. No heal potions, no revives?!

I have got the occasional lvl4 heal potion in rewards for completing a path.

Is this intentional? Or has something occurred to prevent potions from spawning in monthly eq?

Anyone else notice this? Or equally, anyone still getting potions and revives? Might just be my luck :)

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    They did added them to the chests or something
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    They announced this about three months ago on a stream.

All the path items were moved into the chests, because they claim that we didn't like being able to see the rewards and we "felt forced" to repeat paths in order to get the rewards we want. These chests are supposed to include all those rewards at an enhanced value/rate. So far it's been a 98% ISO fest.

This month I got a lvl 1 revive from a chest on Thronebreaker, also got a potion or two. Previous two months was 100% Iso, after exploring three difficulties. So thanks, I guess? They stated this would be monitored and the rates adjusted if needed.

This is yet another change made for the "betterment of player experience" yet none for us asked for it and it clearly doesn't benefit us whatsoever or provide enhanced rewards. EQ paths are not the place for items anymore.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 244 ★★
    They probably just wanted to stop people from farming revives. And there is a good reason for them to do that -- it renders endgame content trivial for people willing to grind revives.