**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Would you rather start over in BGs or keep it as is?

Would you rather start over in BGs or keep it as is? 48 votes

Start over like the old days
33%
Nuclekerrrcm2017SoSA__RemakeAleorcaptain_rogersNgoalong711SaltE_Wenis69Yodabolt21Jack2634LickyKlippPotatoslice500PT_99Nemesis_17Noverrr77LioLenn 16 votes
Keep it as is
66%
MasterSmokeIl_CuocoAzKicker316Darkrider05captaincushNemesis666Thecrusher_9756Ackbar67ZsirhcZGulfstream550Avengers320PikoluDjinbadger204ZuroIronman3000avengersunit24BeastDadahmynutsTrek26 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    I am not sure what the first choice refers to, but my guess is that you mean each season starting over at the lowest level rather than somewhere near where you finished last season.

If so, I would say it would be cool to be given a choice, but I doubt that would happen, so I would vote to keep it as is.
  • Options

I am not sure what the first choice refers to, but my guess is that you mean each season starting over at the lowest level rather than somewhere near where you finished last season.

If so, I would say it would be cool to be given a choice, but I doubt that would happen, so I would vote to keep it as is.

Players will never, ever, ever be given a choice. That's tantamount to picking your opponents.

The problem with people who think it would be better "in the old days" is that not only did everyone start from Bronze 3, those lower tiers had roster based matching. The problem isn't where you start, it is the fact that placing higher causes you to leave the roster matching safety net sooner (possibly immediately).

The only way Kabam would reset everyone to zero would be if roster matching was also removed. They aren't going to start everyone in Bronze and continue to force stronger accounts to roster match their way to Platinum. If they did that I would have to assume the designers had completely lost their minds.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 ★★★
    like last season , if we start all over in bronzie , it will make farming 450k points much easier . But in normal season , when the solo milestones rewards are a piece of junk , starting in plat is better
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    It should be a choice ,
    Sometimes i want to restart Sometimes i just don't feel like it playing all over aging
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Start over just to farm as honestly as Kabam allows.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 536 ★★★
    Keep it as is
    It should be kept as is. However, they should have landmark seasons like they did last season with improved prizes where everyone is reset to Bronze.

These cant be every other season and may be 1 in 3 or 1 on 5 seasons.