**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis Red Goblin Path

I'm planning on making my necropolis completion attempt today with boosted r4 ascended Kate at the helm and r4 Doom in clutch. No Aegon/Shuri to speak of, and Titania is giving me a really hard time.

I'm looking at the Red Goblin path for my first run since it looks like Kate can make short work of that node.... Any tips on path 5? All the "first run" videos focus on Titania path so it's hard to get insight into where the unit sinks are.

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Karate Mike has a live stream of that path and I believe he used Kate Bishop as well. It’s long but you could skim through it to see specific fights to get a general idea. I haven’t done that path yet so I don’t have any advice for it.

https://www.youtube.com/live/sonkj0CqzFI?si=cCk1NDEzjTDsSuH3
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    Thanks! He mostly uses Stryfe, who I don't have ranked up, but it was good to see the fights.

I have a 7* spider Gwen that I thought might be fun to bring to the second part with the unblockable specials, it'd be slow but seems like it'd be a good cheese.

I'm also thinking of bringing Professor X instead of Wiccan for GM since he can also put in decent work on longform content.
  • Options
    Moneymike128Moneymike128 Posts: 29
    @Pikolu thank you! I'll trust that you're saving me a lot of heartache and units. I'm still working up the dream team for first run without Aegon/Shuri.

So far Kate Bishop, America Chavez, and Wiccan are on the lineup, I'm trying to be deliberate about the last 2 slots.

Current contenders are:

7*r1 Gamora
    7*r1 Gorr
    7*r1 Red Goblin
    6*r5 Kingpin
    6*r4 Professor X
    6*r4 Doom
    6*r4 Torch

I'm a bit worried about vision Aarkus, Capt Britain, Dragonman, and Nova.

I think I'm decently skilled, but I probably won't be able to $$ break 100 revives for this completion
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,557 ★★★★★
    Take the professor x he is the best counter for gm final phase
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Idk who said that redgoblin path is easy but he's wrong.
    Pepe and even seatin said that Titania path is much easier.
  • Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 105 ★★
    The red goblin/elsa path was my first, did every single fight with kate, except for knull (used absman). The only fight i regret using kate for was silver centurion, but you have doom for him so thats good. whole thing cost me 44 revives, which is pretty solid especially for a first run since i had to also learn the gm fight. the titania one IS easier though, probably best to go there.
  • Options

Take the professor x he is the best counter for gm final phase

He already has Wiccan, Wiccan does the final phase easy too.

To OP, Wiccan is pretty good against Vision because the heavy nullifies the power gain and you can neutralize further ones if you like. Took me like 1-2 revives with my Wiccan. Chavez also supposedly is good for him too. Gamora should be solid for guardian, and if you die twice to air walker, Chavez will do against him. Got a video of that here. Otherwise Kate kinda steamrolls the rest of it.