**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Returning player, seeking feedback

Hi guys, i quit years ago when 5 stars were new. I just couldn't stand having to replace my entire $$$ lineup again with their 5star versions. now I'm thinking of coming back for nostalgia, punching stuff with marvel characters πŸ˜‚.
But from what I've been reading here and in reddit, seems the games not in a good place. Need to replace all your 5 stars to 6. And then replace them right after into 7. And seems pvp has gotten so serious, there's even banning now for "intentional" losing. I'm not even sure how Kaban knows the players intention. I've never seen this kinda thing except in few serious pro league games to be honest πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.
So is this something worth getting back into spending as a main mobile game again? Or just some casual login occasionally and punch stuff for nostalgia πŸ˜‚.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly the game is better thenn what u reading yes and no to replacing since u can now ascent them so there gets a bit more value out of the life spans. Also pvp if u meant the battle ground it a lot of fun but of course if one is losing one purpose. Then no point in doing it either
  • Options
    If the game still only had 4*s then there would be no complaints because the game would be dead by now. You just have to accept that there will always be new star levels to chase down. Something I do recommend is just going through the story because the story is really good, definitely my favorite part of the game. There's also so many new and fun champions to learn as well. While I don't recommend you drop money into the game at your current progression level, I would recommend just casually playing it again, you just might enjoy it.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 β˜…β˜…
    I left for 3-4 years and came back. Game is better now than it was. You will have to replace everything with higher starred champs but it’s easier than it was before (getting a new roster of 6* is easier than it was to get 5* when they came out)
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Definitely dont drop money until you're at least paragon. It shouldnt be that hard to get if you cruise through exploration of acts 7 and 8