**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the bonus for buying all the unit deals?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
They don’t tell you. Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★
    Nothing
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Don’t know anything about any Bonus.
  • Options
    ReinstagReinstag Posts: 7
    It’s on the in game message says 6star rare champion or 7 star champion. But it doesnt specify which one.
  • Options
    Lol. I just want more r3 material
  • Options
    6* trophy champ selector & 7* launch pool selector
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 100
    edited November 2023
    7* Herc
  • Options
    BadMother2BadMother2 Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike does that include the Reliquary, or just one set of the Odins?
  • Options
    What’s a 7* launch pool selector
  • Options

A selector for all the champs in the first 7* basic crystal
  • Options
    DOCTOR_d00bDOCTOR_d00b Posts: 9

You get to select any of the 7*s released at launch.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 339 ★★★

@Kabam Miike does that include the Reliquary, or just one set of the Odins?

it’s every deal in the store except the reliquary ones. so all odins, all black panthers treasures, etc
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Isn’t it like 1000$ to buy all deals and get this? All Odins, all Tony Starks, all others (except Reliquary)?
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 465 ★★★
    An angry dad with a shotgun at your doorstep..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    WOLF_LINK said:

Isn’t it like 1000$ to buy all deals and get this? All Odins, all Tony Starks, all others (except Reliquary)?

$785 is what I figured.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Empty wallet
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Just making sure.....do you need to buy ALL the packs or just one of each? And in-game only (not the online store).
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★

Just making sure.....do you need to buy ALL the packs or just one of each? And in-game only (not the online store).

All in-game packs
  • Options

You need to buy the limit of all the bonus unit packs except the Relic one. That's four of each except for the first one, where the limit is 5.

None of the web store purchases count. The ones in-game have to be completely bought out. There's no "three here and one there" kind of thing. For the purposes of the bonus offer, the web store does not exist.

The free Zemo is in the web store, though, so I would at least go there and get that.
  • Options
    Ekim_SaliveEkim_Salive Posts: 14

Good question. Assuming we decide to spend that much, is it okay to do so in the web store? Or do the purchases have to be in-game?

Also, I’d like confirmation that the reliquary deal is not required. Hoping Kabam finds a good way to disseminate this information.
  • Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for clarifying!! Much appreciated!
  • Options
    Maybe would have been tempted to buy one of each for the base pool selector but buying the limit of all in-game ones to access that is too much for me. Therefore glad I didn't buy them once each to then find out I needed to do that multiple times!!
    I was tempted to reach Valiant by 100% exploring Necropolis as I'm close in order to get the Valiant exclusive offer but that doesn't look too good either and you'd have to spend a lot of units just to access it. Shame. Think I'll just spend a little bit and save the units for the Banquet event. Thanks gentlemen.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Ok so do we have to buy one of each cash unit offer, all cash unit offers, or store unit offers?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Ok so do we have to buy one of each cash unit offer, all cash unit offers, or store unit offers?

All in game cash offers, except for the Odin relic one 🙂
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    mo. money mo money mo money. if you have it to burn ... why not lol
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★

Your credit card gets frozen ;)

Lmaooooo