**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Sigil Goldpool Quest for Valiant?

Sigil just reset but I'm not seeing the Goldpool Quest. Been Valiant for a few days, and have the Valiant sigil stuff, but no Goldpool. Assume this is a bug? I've restarted the several times

Comments

• Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 60
    I have the same issue. someone claimed it was a known issue. but I haven't seen any acknowledgement from kabam.
  • Options
    I brought it up to the team on Saturday and they said they were working on fixing it.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Pikolu said:

I brought it up to the team on Saturday and they said they were working on fixing it.

meantime I lost gold from the reset. did they mention compensation?
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Appreciate the feedback, hopefully they address it soon
  • Options
    That sucks but I understand. It's not much gold so I'll just wait for them to fix.
  • Options
    can we please get a response from kabam on this issue? It still hasn't been fixed
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Would love an update on this @Kabam Miike . I know it's not some crucial issue, but it is something we pay actual money for, and that should raise it's priority imo.
  • Options
    Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    No gold pool in this new week. what happened? Any updates?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★
    Doctor_M said:

Yes the update is the gold is one the valiant The sole sigil event
  • Options
    Doctor_M said:

Hello. We added twice as much gold to the Test of the Valiant Sigil event. Twice the gold, none of the effort.

As mentioned in another thread we will eventually be discontinuing the quest for all progressions and adding the gold to the Sigil event.