Platinum Pool solo event not giving out correct points. [merged]

13»

Comments

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Is it possible to just give us the milestones. I just did a lot of floors and you took it out during and honestly, incursions isn’t my most played mode, I’d rather not have to do it again.
  • IgozorusIgozorus Member Posts: 55

Is it possible to just give us the milestones. I just did a lot of floors and you took it out during and honestly, incursions isn’t my most played mode, I’d rather not have to do it again.

Exactly. Probably won't happen though. I did Incursions only to get the crystals and just in section 6, room 6 I realized the event is gone...
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 598 ★★★

Thank you. On the other hand, I have two crystals in reserve but I don't want to get banned so I leave them expired

Pretty sure you're not going to get punished for this if you have some milestones done. This does not break the game in anyway it is at most 2 or 3 crystals that we should have earned if the event was actually working.

It is fine to open them.
  • EldarforceEldarforce Member Posts: 18

Hey everybody,

We've been working to identify the cause of this issue, but have not been able to at this time. We're going to be taking the event down for now, and will have to return it at a later date when we've been able to resolve the issue.

Right now, most of the Rooms are giving out the same amount of points when they should not be. We can't see why they are doing this yet, so are going to continue to work to resolve that. I don't have a date for when we expect to get it back up at this time, but will update you all when we do.

Please, please, please…if you do re-release this event, could you coincide it with the start of the monthly Incursions milestones reset?! Many people have already ‘done their runs’ for the month. It’s such a schlep to have to run them again with no benefit other than this one-off event - even though it’s a pretty good one with nice rewards! Much nicer to wait til the start of the month so is sweaty try-hard don’t have to sweat again.
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike If you're going to rerelease the platinumpool event for incursions, is it going to be prior to the banquet event? I think a lot of people (myself included) may have planned their unit grind for the banquet event around the potential units we would receive from this event.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    I don’t enjoy incursions (too much reading 🤯), but I played for about an hour because I need the units. I was surprised to have only reached 3 milestones.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

@Kabam Miike If you're going to rerelease the platinumpool event for incursions, is it going to be prior to the banquet event? I think a lot of people (myself included) may have planned their unit grind for the banquet event around the potential units we would receive from this event.

Why would you make a plan that involves RNG in order to work
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 56
    ahmynuts said:

It's not rng if you know you're getting at least 320 units +20 from ranked rewards. I'll have the units with or without the platinumpool event, but it's nice to not have to grind arena as much.
  • vernondesousavernondesousa Member Posts: 21
    This is SO disappointing..... I was waiting (correct points or not) for incursions to reset so I can go in hard... Just to wake up and they took it away? I want 7* Platinumpool, the units are just a bonus... Now I miss out on crystals? What an absolute bummer
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

@Kabam Miike so for those of us that got some of the crystals before the event was taken down , is it safe to open those crystals ?

For whatever milestones you happened to have already reached, it was well below the milestones you otherwise would have been to if the points were working properly.
    (*although Miike seemed to say “some people” were affected, and for others “some”of the room points” were different but out of order, so don’t know if indeed some people had been reaching milestones correctly or not)

When they bring it back, they may be able to just start people off at the current amount of points that they had already achieved (ie, as if the event were paused, and then resumed, at your current point) ??

Or, if they don’t do that, they probably would been that earning double of the early milestones may not be such a big deal so as to try to do something like above.
    (*and if you did indeed play LONG ENOUGH to have reached some higher milestones, at significantly slow rate than it should have been, then they may just let that stand for the long hours someone put into it).
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    edited November 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Why would you make this comment in a game where everything is rng?😂

You shouldn't aim for any champ at all, drop rates are based on rng.

Shouldn't rely on any champ abilities that has % chance of activation. That is rng.

So by your logic, you only play with champs that have their ability activation chance at 100% ? Wow.
  • Superdave1966Superdave1966 Member Posts: 120
    edited November 2023
    I wasn't going to spend much on black friday,but I saw this event and worked out I could make enough units with what I had plus this anime event for another titan crystal from the underground market,if i spent £105 on an all father odins vault and Peter parkers wallet.
    Now it's likely to take months and months.
    I'm sick of people getting free stuff while the rest get no compensation and sick of the amount of screw ups with no compensation while all the time we are supporting a game that now has so many issues it's hard to get anywhere unless you are already such an expert at the game you can deal with all the failings of the special attacks/parry/striker/block/ dash attack.
    I'm paragon but not good enough to be able to play through the issues and it's massively affecting my progression.its catch 22 because thus means I don't get top champs and resources so it doesn't get any easier.
    I take it this anime event won't be replaced before the black friday deals and underground market is gone.maybe you realised you don't want to be making free units available until the offers are gone
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    what about compensation for those that were asleep while this was up and were unable to get anything whilst others were able to play it and get stuff?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Why would you make this comment in a game where everything is rng?😂

You shouldn't aim for any champ at all, drop rates are based on rng.

Shouldn't rely on any champ abilities that has % chance of activation. That is rng.

So by your logic, you only play with champs that have their ability activation chance at 100% ? Wow.
    Wow, I've seen a lot of stuff on these forums but never someone that has missed the point of what someone was saying so completely as you have
  • Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Member Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike any chance anyone can help me out with kabam support?. Bought a L2 revive for 52 units in zone 13 under the expectation that I would receive 4000 points for completing that room and the accompanying event rewards. I requested a 52 unit refund as the event was not working correctly. Seemed like a reasonable request but support seems to think otherwise. I’m not asking for a lot just the units wasted in an ultimately broken event.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    @Kabam Miike

Any updates on this?