**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinum Pool solo event not giving out correct points. [merged]

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion
I just finished Sector 5 zones 6 and 7 and I only have 75 points.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah same here, just did Sector 5 Zone 6 and only have 150 points.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Can confirm. I thought I was looking at it wrong but nope, 150 points for zone 6 is completely off.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Getting 100 per zone instead of 500/1000 on some. I should be at around 3k points but sitting on 900 Sector 6 im doing
  • Options
    Krishti149Krishti149 Posts: 1
    edited November 2023
    Same issue happened with me got 10 zones completed sec 6 got only 1000 points . image
    cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/em/qtrdpju2rdtf.jpg" alt="" />
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    I was in incursions Sector 6, Zone 9 when the solo event went live. I did two more sectors (10 and 11), but only got 200 points in the solo event, which should have been 1500 (according the super weird scoring chart). Bug??

Speaking of the weird scoring chart, is that also a bug or is there some reason for it? What's with the even/odd sectors giving more/less points?

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    Hope this gets sorted soon, I paused my run so I don’t miss out on more points
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Same. I’m in sector 6 zone 10 and i’m not even close to complete half of my objectives 😣
  • Options
    NoFroNoFro Posts: 7
    Same thing happened to me, except I started the incursion after the event was active. Went through Sector 6, Zone 10 and only got 1000 points for the event.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Emilik said:

Same. I’m in sector 6 zone 10 and i’m not even close to complete half of my objectives 😣

I paused my run. I don’t want to have to run again for points.
  • Options
    Tman865Tman865 Posts: 10
    Im having the same issue right now, im in sector 6 zone 7 and ive only gotten 600 points for it when i should have about 2000.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    NoFro said:

Same thing happened to me, except I started the incursion after the event was active. Went through Sector 6, Zone 10 and only got 1000 points for the event.

Must be a bug. Hopefully it's a quick fix
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    edited November 2023

Emilik said:

I paused my run. I don’t want to have to run again for points.
    Same. I hope we will get the lost points without rerun or entering a new room 😵‍💫
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I just finished room 6 in sector 6 and have 600 points. Should have 1900.
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 35
    I kept thinking oh Shirley, just one more room and I have enough. After room 11 like da hell?

• Options
    Finished incursion at sector 6, zone 13
  • Options
    Hey all, looking into this, but I can confirm that the "How to Get Points" section is incorrect.
  • Options
    kobikobi Posts: 7
    Same... In room 15 but only got 1400 points

• Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    1500. Sector 6 Zone 16
  • Options
    Dang. I bought a revive to finish zone 6 section 13 for the 4000 points. Byblos on poi ts

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    If they keep it at 100/room it's gonna be a real bummer.
  • Options

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★

If they keep it at 100/room it's gonna be a real bummer.

That’s my fear. I’m hoping Miike was talking about the weird spread of points across different zones being incorrect and not that the points being rewarded currently are intended.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★

Hey all, looking into this, but I can confirm that the "How to Get Points" section is incorrect.

As usual disappointing but not surprising. Sigh.
  • Options
    doskozdoskoz Posts: 12
    complete 5 rooms in sector 6 and only have a total of 500 points like what zone 5 alone should of got 500 points
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I was about to start my incursions run but checked forums & thank god i did. Seems like have to wait until there's clarity on th event information. ( hopefully soon enough as it's only for 6 days) . Don't wanna lose out of those crystals
  • Options

Sector 7 and only 700 points , getting 100 points per zone whereas zone 6 alone gives 1000 points
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

Then i would say the incorrect point system makes more system and is fun, the one you intend gives like 100 points per zone in sec 6 which is too sloggy