**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Now that the cyber week deals have come and gone, Let's give some feedback.

Before we begin, I don't want this to be just a haters post to complain about everything. In your opinion, how could Kabam improve the deals to make you want to spend your hard earned cash? Or did the in game store make the week a success? Lastly if anybody was upset could it have been from wanting the best of both worlds? Wanting to spend units in the store or save for the banquet crystals? The unknown aspect of what the solo and alliance milestone rewards will be can be a factor.

Comments

• Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 86
    I think for me, a somewhat recent Paragon player, the deals were good enough to warrant some spending to get up to speed but anyone who's got a pretty full roster of high ranked champs could definitely find the deals lacking. I think what was lacking was a way to dupe and Sig up 7* champs. I think though that it's still pretty early for that since 7*s aren't even a year old...
  • Options
    I think the deals were really good. You had the whale-pursuit stuff (t4a) in the odins and the stuff that is much more helpful to casual spenders in the smaller deals. $50 for basically a r5 or 75% of a r2 is better than what we saw at J4. I'd rate the money deals a 10 out of 10. On the other hand, I felt some of the unit deals were heavily watered down with the Titan shards in them. A lot of them were very lackluster, but others were still really good. I quite enjoyed getting a loyalty crystal and duping my void. I'd rate the unit store a 7 out of 10.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 537 ★★★
    The unit store deals were good. The black Panther and tony Stark briefcase in particular was great because it targeted t6 basic and t3 alpha which everyone up to and including valiant players would want to stockpile.

The underground cavern deals were less so. Ironically, the cheapest deal in each tier - 500 unit deal in first tier and 2500 unit deal in second tier was specifically good for early to mid paragon players. The problem with the other deals were you were spending a lot of units to achieve one item (rank up a 6 star, open a titan shard or get a new 7* basic). It just wasnt worth it. The biggest loser therefore was anyone hoping to get or rank up gem a 7* because value for money wasnt there.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,092 ★★★★★
    To space the deals a bit? Or improve cyber week because it gets overshadowed by Banquet
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Very underwhelming tbh
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    30 paragon crystals and only two 6* dupes
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Kabam generally don't give a hoot about player feedback, not intended to be a salty comment, just an observation.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    The deals weren't good enough to me to open my wallet or spend my units, so I ended up 100%ing necropolis instead and it only cost me around an Odin's worth of units and more time than I'd care to admit grinding the soon to be nerfed revive pool.