Options

Are we able to gift ourselves in the gifting event

I was wondering if there is a grace period or if we will get banned this year for doing it

Comments

• Options
    Buying and opening them yourself does NOT constitute Gifting.
    There is no longer any Gifting of “items” (whether to yourself or to others).

(*except for the Accolades, basically “smiley stickers” like from school, which you can also NOT gift to yourself, only to others).
  • Options

Buying and opening them yourself does NOT constitute Gifting.
    There is no longer any Gifting of “items” (whether to yourself or to others).

(*except for the Accolades, basically “smiley stickers” like from school, which you can also NOT gift to yourself, only to others).

Thank you
  • Options
    Mirac1eMirac1e Posts: 16
    last year i was able to gift people energy refills and other items, what happened to it lol
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    Mirac1e said:

last year i was able to gift people energy refills and other items, what happened to it lol

people made 40 alt accounts to gift themselves a ton of revives and energy refills, so they stopped allowing it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★

Mirac1e said:

people made 40 alt accounts to gift themselves a ton of revives and energy refills, so they stopped allowing it
    Bigger issue was buying/selling of units/crystals on the black market
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★

Mirac1e said:

Bigger issue was buying/selling of units/crystals on the black market
    This