**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Top Onslaught counters based on the deep dive

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    Scorpgod?
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 457 ★★★
    Use lady deathstrike I’m sure she’d work
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Omega sentinel works well with her plasmas
    Also No one said about infamous iron man? Yes he can't do much damage but he won't crit and it will be slow but sure victory
    Gully99 works too.
    I'm just gonna use FAM against him tho

They are all metal - think that will cause issues with reduced AAR
    But omega sentinel aar can't be reduced by mutant champs
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★

Omega sentinel works well with her plasmas
    Also No one said about infamous iron man? Yes he can't do much damage but he won't crit and it will be slow but sure victory
    Gully99 works too.
    I'm just gonna use FAM against him tho

You’ll have a huge surprise as soon as you place those plasmas
    Got it.
    Sneaky onslaught inflicts a lot of neurotoxins while under plasma debuffs.
    Thanks for saving the day
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★

Use lady deathstrike I’m sure she’d work

Yeah I'm gonna try Deathstrike, Shocker and Sam and see which one works best I have one as a 7* and the other two are r4.
  • Options

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,088 ★★★★

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Is that really a big deal tho?
  • Options

What about Kitty? She was the first one that came to my mind.

I was thinking Kitty too but because she always crits while phased, I don't think it'll work too well you'll get a ton of those neuroshocks on you so fast you'll have to spend 90% of the fight phased to not die meaning you probably won't be able to throw any specials. I don't think it'd be too efficient.
  • Options

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    I can't quite remember if Onslaught punishes metal champs or not but if he does yes. Have you ever tried fighting a Magneto with a metal champ that isn't immune to aar? Goes from being the easiest fight on the planet to a guaranteed time out cause he makes all your abilities fail lol.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Some other potential options:
    • Photon could also work, she can parry non-contact, doesn't rely on DOT, but she isn't reverse controls immune
    • Mister Sinister/Professor X: They are also reverse control immune
    • Human Torch: Most of Onslaught's attacks seem to be energy, which feeds Torch
    • Archangel: Onslaught doesn't seem to be bleed or poison immune
    • Juggernaut: Has #PsychicShielding
    • Red Mags: Is Onslaught #metal?
    So it looks like anyone who is reverse control immune and doesn't rely on debuffs can take him down
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Some other potential options:

• Photon could also work, she can parry non-contact, doesn't rely on DOT, but she isn't reverse controls immune
    • Mister Sinister/Professor X: They are also reverse control immune
    • Human Torch: Most of Onslaught's attacks seem to be energy, which feeds Torch
    • Archangel: Onslaught doesn't seem to be bleed or poison immune
    • Juggernaut: Has #PsychicShielding
    • Red Mags: Is Onslaught #metal?
    So it looks like anyone who is reverse control immune and doesn't rely on debuffs can take him down
    All of those will probably work but it will be challenging, so far there's not a single champ that can shut him down completely though it seems.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Mysterio.

His ability accuracy cannot be reduced. And inflicts poison damage. IF you can land those heavies on him. Also he is reverse controls immune, with Emma synergy.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

Mysterio.

His ability accuracy cannot be reduced. And inflicts poison damage. IF you can land those heavies on him. Also he is reverse controls immune, with Emma synergy.

He's metal though
  • Options

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    I can't quite remember if Onslaught punishes metal champs or not but if he does yes. Have you ever tried fighting a Magneto with a metal champ that isn't immune to aar? Goes from being the easiest fight on the planet to a guaranteed time out cause he makes all your abilities fail lol.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.
    As much as he should've been at least near his levels of shutting down Metal champions imo, he isn't doing that
  • Options

Mysterio.

That's another one I had in mind, I don't have him but I definitely think he'll be a solid option, one of the best in the tech class probably.
  • Options

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.
    As much as he should've been at least near his levels of shutting down Metal champions imo, he isn't doing that
    Yeah I was just rewatching the deep dive and it doesn't seem like he shuts down metal champs, as long as you can dex his sp1 any champ will work. So really all you need is a tech champ who doesn't deal damage through shock bleed incinerate or plasma and who doesn't crit.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.
    Yeah I was just rewatching the deep dive and it doesn't seem like he shuts down metal champs, as long as you can dex his sp1 any champ will work. So really all you need is a tech champ who doesn't deal damage through shock bleed incinerate or plasma and who doesn't crit.

So… Guillotine 2099?
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 206
    Hood Probably can solo onslaught as onslaught attacks can't miss against metal but hood is non metal so he will work + hood has invisibility so he can miss onslaught sp1 and sp2 hits
  • Options

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.

So… Guillotine 2099?
    She should yeah.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

Mysterio.

He's metal though
    He's immune to aar, magnetized does nothing to him.

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.

What he does though is inflict neroshocks on you when you hit him you can get rid of them by dashing back like when fighting toad

When you're metal you cannot remove the neuroshocks on you

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.
  • Options

Mysterio.

He's metal though
    He's immune to aar, magnetized does nothing to him.

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.

What he does though is inflict neroshocks on you when you hit him you can get rid of them by dashing back like when fighting toad

When you're metal you cannot remove the neuroshocks on you

Scorpgod?

He's metal.
    Onslaught isn't Magneto.
    Hmmm I complete missed that part jeez he has so much stuff in his kit. Depends how much Mysterio crits then, I don't think he crits that much before sp3 so I still don't think it'll be too bad and if it's a 7* fight's over after sp3 so won't matter that much if he crits a lot after sp3.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Give it a couple months and they’ll release the perfect counter

I hope Bastion
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 456 ★★★
    There a reason why nimrod wont work? He ignores AAR from mutants
  • Options

Onslaught is pretty much immune to shock. You didn't actually expect Kabam to make him that easy did you? Lol
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 456 ★★★

Onslaught is pretty much immune to shock. You didn't actually expect Kabam to make him that easy did you? Lol
    Mine is r5 and my 6th ascension. Ill basic attack him if thats the entire complexity of the fight haha
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Lady Death for the win.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,582 ★★★
    I do think a champ.with XL (Big size) tag would counter Onslaught.

Juggernaut when unstoppable don't move a centimeter even with most powerful attacks.
  • Options

Mine is r5 and my 6th ascension. Ill basic attack him if thats the entire complexity of the fight haha
    Well, Nimrod is #metal meaning he won't be able to remove neuroshocks, if you try to basic attack him to death you'll probably die before he does so there's that too.