AW error message.

TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★

So many members in our alliance are affected by this. Any reason why this is happening and what is the solution?

Comments

• TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    If the photo is hazy, it reads" An unknown error has occurred. Pls try again."

I personally am not facing this issue. But many of my alliance members recently are facing this while they are going to join in attack phase of aw.

Any solution or help would be appreciated.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    most likely they tried to join attack with a champ that is currently locked in a quest. if they finish the quest or exit it, this should not be happening
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    **FYI, the new update (42.0) lists as part of it's Change Notes, some mention about joining AW into different BG than defense, and also about NOT being able to join Defense in some other situations.

So, is above still happening for you AFTER getting the new month's Update ? (the original screencap at top was a very common occurrence up until now with the new Persistent Defense stuff.

**FYI, the new update (42.0) lists as part of it's Change Notes, some mention about joining AW into different BG than defense, and also about NOT being able to join Defense in some other situations.

So, is above still happening for you AFTER getting the new month's Update ? (the original screencap at top was a very common occurrence up until now with the new Persistent Defense stuff.

Yes not for me for our alliance mates.
    May be they are trying to join attack on different bg than their defense placed.
    Thanks @SummonerNR they were trying to join different bg on attack. Problem solved now.