**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Locality question

Is it just me or should Kabaam give some kind of loyalty to the person asking for help? As an arena grinder it’s very frustrating to constantly be giving 1000k loyalty everyday to my alliance members but some days I don’t get any because they don’t grind arena or play that much. I’m all for helping but dang it’s frustrating

Comments

• Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28
    Wait helping takes loyalty? I thought it gives loyalty for the past 5 years
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

It dos get you it he just doesn’t understand it
  • Options

That's not what OP is saying.

If he is the only one doing a lot of arena, then there are no pending helps in their Ally - Help page for him to actually help anyone else (his are the only helps there, and you can’t help yourself).
    So he is missing out on being able to earn Loyalty himself, while others in his alliance are able to get their own loyalty because of the arena this person is doing.

And the tiny amount of earlier refresh that he is getting from being helped does not equate to missing out on earning loyalty.

So, saying, that since he is the one feeding “helps” into the Ally-Help page, shouldn’t that also count as Loyalty for himself too (not just feeding others).

Has a point there, especially with the new Setup System that allows you to not even see those champs you just used at top of arena champs select screen anymore (fewer people actually ask for help on them anymore).
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★

Is it just me or should Kabaam give some kind of loyalty to the person asking for help? As an arena grinder it’s very frustrating to constantly be giving 1000k loyalty everyday to my alliance members but some days I don’t get any because they don’t grind arena or play that much. I’m all for helping but dang it’s frustrating

Do the arena content you want to do, but don't request 'help' from your alliance. That way, they can't benefit whilst you suffer.