Wait — there’s no Primordial Dust in ANY event for December?? What’s going on?

ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
I have read the announcement post for December multiple times and it looks like there’s no Primordial Dust ANYWHERE.

I’m not on the boards very much anymore, but I did do a search before posting. My search results showed only a few references to it over the last few months, so if I missed something, I apologize in advance. I tried to figure it out for myself.

My overarching question: Did I totally misread how much and how frequent we were going to have access to it?

I never thought it would be a rare resource, especially at the Tier 1 level. People have 7-star Rank 2s, right?

I thought it was supposed to be an alternative for those of us who don’t want to chase the same characters in the 7-star pool and keep the characters we had already invested in relevant.

I am honestly baffled by this — was Primordial Dust always meant to be as rare as this?

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Perhaps... maybe... I'm not that guy in the red suit took it. I knew he would do more than leave lumps of coal.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    December has lots of other events, perhaps you’ll find it there
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    i think they’ll be some in the anniversary calendar and probably some in the banquet event rewards
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 277 ★★
    There will be in the banquet rewards, every month will be getting at least a 100 tier 2 primordial dust
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,281 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah, why would you think they'd give the stuff out like candy? It's still a top tier resource, the tier 2 dust is anyway

I didn’t have a real opinion on it, but I am not asking for it for free — it’s not even available. That’s not the same thing, right?
    I just mean to say we are lucky they've been dishing it out as much as they have. It's essentially a 7 star rank 2 they're giving to us
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    We dont know what Banquet event itself gives yet lol, calm down
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Whilst I share your confusion I would wait until the banquet rewards are released before fully questioning how rare it is

happy to see you post :)
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★

Whilst I share your confusion I would wait until the banquet rewards are released before fully questioning how rare it is

happy to see you post :)

Hey, Spidey! Yep, I am still exploring the Battlerealm solo, testing kits. Game is still fun as ever!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    To be honest, I never expect to get resources for ascension every 30 days which is kind of insane imo😅

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Still have the bonus login Calendar and the holiday gift, so who knows.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    They're most likely in the Banquet Crystals.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ESF said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah, why would you think they'd give the stuff out like candy? It's still a top tier resource, the tier 2 dust is anyway

I didn’t have a real opinion on it, but I am not asking for it for free — it’s not even available. That’s not the same thing, right?
    I just mean to say we are lucky they've been dishing it out as much as they have. It's essentially a 7 star rank 2 they're giving to us
    That we are earning*
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 ★★
    I am sure banquet event solo or alliance milestones will have enough to ascend a 6 star.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,044 ★★★★
    Wanna know their value? The summoner market charges 39.99 for 25 shards out of 200. And you can only do this twice a week. So....cash money? 800 dollars per ascended champ. If my math is right.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,044 ★★★★
    Lots of rounding up and a fair bit of sticky. 40->50 ×2 ×4 x2 which if it was 200 dust not 400 dust I'd still only be a ways over. 😉 quick math deep rip
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    ESF said:

I have read the announcement post for December multiple times and it looks like there’s no Primordial Dust ANYWHERE.

I’m not on the boards very much anymore, but I did do a search before posting. My search results showed only a few references to it over the last few months, so if I missed something, I apologize in advance. I tried to figure it out for myself.

My overarching question: Did I totally misread how much and how frequent we were going to have access to it?

I never thought it would be a rare resource, especially at the Tier 1 level. People have 7-star Rank 2s, right?

I thought it was supposed to be an alternative for those of us who don’t want to chase the same characters in the 7-star pool and keep the characters we had already invested in relevant.

I am honestly baffled by this — was Primordial Dust always meant to be as rare as this?

I mean it is a reward for the hardest content in the game at the moment so I sure hope it's rare...
  • Scotthal1969Scotthal1969 Member Posts: 4
    I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this, but
    About a month or so ago in the units store, we were offered a chance for primordial dust for $9.99, there was a piggy bank feature to it, and it said coming soon, but it disappeared in a weeks time.
    I can’t find a “ contact us” feature on here so I decided to ask if anyone knew?
    Anything would be helpful!
    Thanks 🙂
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★

I’m not sure if this is the right forum for this, but
    About a month or so ago in the units store, we were offered a chance for primordial dust for $9.99, there was a piggy bank feature to it, and it said coming soon, but it disappeared in a weeks time.
    I can’t find a “ contact us” feature on here so I decided to ask if anyone knew?
    Anything would be helpful!
    Thanks 🙂

Next time make a new post