**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Namor Necropolis Path 2

I don’t have Shuri. Options the fight ?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,591 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Does Namor work against Namor? And I hadn't thought about using namor to reflect the damage from the node.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 329 ★★
    While the damage you get reflected is much to the attacker, i am afraid it doesn't help too much to reflect it back because of the big health pools. I did it with shuri too, aegon was a pain because even with high combo the aar doesn't work and you get the damage. Maybe if you have a Stryfe or wong?
  • Options
    I have Namor 6* level 1 but I didn't want to go up, because I have 7*, I have Stryfe 6* too, if I don't get a Shuri I'll end up going up Stryfe anyway. But I didn't find anyone using it on YouTube.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    I used nick fury
  • Options

I used nick fury

to go to All Win I'm going to SunSpot 7*
  • Options
    MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 26

Does Namor work against Namor? And I hadn't thought about using namor to reflect the damage from the node.

I tried an r4 sig 200 namor against namor. On paper it seemed like it would work, as I'd be able to keep a bleed on him at all times and reflect the node damage back while hitting in the corner. Unfortunately, the reflect damage wasn't enough to overcome the 3% regen on each special. I tried desperately to use Aegon on him as a backup, but I guess I'm not skilled enough. I had to quit out.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,591 ★★★★★

I tried an r4 sig 200 namor against namor. On paper it seemed like it would work, as I'd be able to keep a bleed on him at all times and reflect the node damage back while hitting in the corner. Unfortunately, the reflect damage wasn't enough to overcome the 3% regen on each special. I tried desperately to use Aegon on him as a backup, but I guess I'm not skilled enough. I had to quit out.
    That's a bummer. I hope you didn't burn too many revives before exiting out.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I just did it yesterday. It works very very well using namor. Only cost me a few revives, my namor is only r3 and probably would have costed less if I used more health potions. The block damage becomes a bit much.
  • Options
    Could a SunSpot 7* R2 do this Namor? Or do I put on my Namor x200 R4 and go with Namor?
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    For me, apoc did the fight very well. With his very potent debuffs and damage over time, the fight should be no problem with even a void.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★

Could a SunSpot 7* R2 do this Namor? Or do I put on my Namor x200 R4 and go with Namor?

if you are running the path with Aegon.
    best team for you is

Aegon, Heim, Prox, Fury, Juggs

just use Argon for all of it, you can do Namor with Aegon just sp2 to inflict bleed, make sure to have deep wounds maxed and go to town on him. Should make quick work

Attuma will be painful, gonma have to revive and heal up on this one, so hopefully your Aegon is fully ramped up after Namor and you can take this beast down easier.

using Namor for both of these fights could work but then your stuck with a champ thats not going to help anymore on path.

I found it best on my runs that giving synergies to Aegon be best approach as the harder he hits the faster he can go through it.

also make sure your mastery setup is heavy on attack after ramp up. Probably emulating Brian Grants mastery setup.
  • Options

For me, apoc did the fight very well. With his very potent debuffs and damage over time, the fight should be no problem with even a void.

I hadn't thought about the Apocalypse, good idea, mine is Rank 3, I'll go up to R4 or R5

Thanks
  • Options
    MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 26

That's a bummer. I hope you didn't burn too many revives before exiting out.
    I did use a good number, unfortunately. I just tried it again and successfully did the fight with r5 ascended Diablo. Another person mentioned they were able to do the fight with an r3 Namor, so I must have been doing something wrong with my r4 Namor the first time.
  • Options
    I tried 7*r1 Stryfe on Namor this past weekend. Got him up to 100 charges but couldn’t overcome Namor’s regen. I ended up quitting out. I’m going to try again with 6*r5 ascended Scorpion and max despair. I figure this should work to reduce the regen. Anyone heard of Scorpion working on Namor?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Anyone have tried Void?
    Will he work? Or the node will prevent him from dealing the reversed healing damage?
    I've done the fight with Shuri, but I'm really curious and can't afford wasting revives on MrF to reach Namor and test it 😂
    @Picolu any insight?
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Anyone have tried Void?
    Will he work? Or the node will prevent him from dealing the reversed healing damage?
    I've done the fight with Shuri, but I'm really curious and can't afford wasting revives on MrF to reach Namor and test it 😂
    "Picolu" any insight?

Rip that Picolu guy. I just used Shuri for easy game easy life. Void might work, idk. I could test it out tomorrow.
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108
    edited December 2023

I hadn't thought about the Apocalypse, good idea, mine is Rank 3, I'll go up to R4 or R5

Thanks
    If you bring Apoc then bring along OG Storm too. I just recently completed this path and with Storm as a Horseman I just used parry heavy with SP1 chucked in for the shocks, works for both Namor and Attuma. I think I used about 3 - 4 revives per fight ;)

My team was Aegon, Heimdall, Juggs, Apoc & OG Storm (7* Rank 1)