**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

It's that time of year - Banquet and Accolade Events are here!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★

M'kay... reading this thread is a serious downer. It's enough to make someone think this game sucks hard. It's mostly higher level people complaining,, and yes, this event may not be great if you are Valiant, Paragon or Thronebreaker, but this game isn't just for you guys.

For those of us not at that high a level, it's been fun. After grinding for what seems like forever, I got enough T5 basic and class catalysts that I can finally rank up my 6*R1, R2 and R3 champs, as well as collect a few new 6* champs. Plus, millions in gold, the 5* and 6* awakening gems and duplicating a few 5* and 6* champs to awaken them has been great for me, and I'm sure so many others.

It cool your guys enjoying it I personally don’t think it great but still open cystal because I like the gold u can getting so for me it kind a gold event not to be rude I do think there’s need a progression based in the sole rewards or at least something better i not asking for tier 4 aplha
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    How many points do you guys think gets to top 75%?

All I want is a stupid weapon x. Its the only champ I don't have, dont care about rarity.

He wasn't in the 30 gbc's I opened today.
  • Options
    I have joined my alliance 6 days ago and I have 8 days to eligible to contribute and claim banquet event
    Before that my alliance completed upto last milestone
    After that 8 days can I get the rewards that have completed between that 8 days ?
  • Options
    XelexxxXelexxx Posts: 16
    edited December 2023

I have joined my alliance 6 days ago and I have 8 days to eligible to contribute and claim banquet event
    After that 8 days can I get the rewards that have completed between that 8 days ?

Do not open anything, your points will not be added until you are eligible to contribute to your alliance, so chill until then

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★

How many points do you guys think gets to top 75%?

All I want is a stupid weapon x. Its the only champ I don't have, dont care about rarity.

He wasn't in the 30 gbc's I opened today.

Aaaand I got trolled hard.

Open 10 on my alt, one rare champ selector.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    My best batch 😂🤣☠️
    Over 10k for 20% of a single 7*. I also got 1 while t3a too
    What’s that? Only 70k in units to get a 7* and take them to r2?
    Dying at my gullibility and stupidity😂🤣🤣☠️☠️☠️ before the apologists shred me. I had multiple openings all with the same horrible results. Sorry i didn’t screenshot until after my first two openings. By the third the frustration was real 😂

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 958 ★★★★★

Only purchase the crystals and open after 8 days. After that, yes you’ll get all the milestone rewards the rest of your alliance have unlocked. I had to wait 16 hours to be eligible but after 16 hours was able to get everything.
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but will purchasing the 10 GGC from the store count for points in buying GGC or are they only able to grant points for opening?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,373 ★★★★★

Not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but will purchasing the 10 GGC from the store count for points in buying GGC or are they only able to grant points for opening?

It counts
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 221 ★★
    They should call this event "Holiday Buyers Remorse"
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    OldManHop said:

As a returning player who just cleared 100% on Acts 1-5 in the last month and started the cav push, I'm kinda stoked for the event. 950 additional units (on top of reinvesting the rewards) should get me as far as I need to go - though I do understand the disappointment expressed by end game players.

Welp, the optimism is gone.

I'm sure the numbers look good on their end, but I've officially lost all drive to play the game for the rest of the month aside from a daily login just to see if they come up with a real incentive for me to stay active. I got lots of 6 stars that are functionally useless to me, a bunch of gold I can't use (but somehow way less than I expected), and enough iso to barely make a drop in a bucket.

Arena burnout is real, my wallet is only so deep, and units are hard to come by otherwise.

The cost/benefit here is so far in the red that I almost feel like my account got worse.
  • Options

@Kabam Miike If I had any clue about this I would have waited on buying my 2 odins for the banquet event and would have bought the 2 I bought today and the other 2 next Friday when I get paid. But I can’t justify spending another dime on this event. Thanks for ruining your game for me. Not everyone can keep up with all the news of upcoming events and bundles new war changes current bugs etc. I feel so ripped off and I know I’m not the only one this happened to. After all these years I may have to be done.
    -TEDon2WHEELS
    c
    heck

All these years you should know they bring out unit deals around Christmas Day. There was no need to be impatient and buy units to get the rewards in the first 2 days of a 2 week event. Next year, wait
    Or just play a game that doesn't require you to be fully informed of the history to make purchase decisions lest you be manipulated into spending a fortune.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 256 ★★
    OldManHop said:

@Kabam Miike If I had any clue about this I would have waited on buying my 2 odins for the banquet event and would have bought the 2 I bought today and the other 2 next Friday when I get paid. But I can’t justify spending another dime on this event. Thanks for ruining your game for me. Not everyone can keep up with all the news of upcoming events and bundles new war changes current bugs etc. I feel so ripped off and I know I’m not the only one this happened to. After all these years I may have to be done.
    -TEDon2WHEELS
    c
    heck

All these years you should know they bring out unit deals around Christmas Day. There was no need to be impatient and buy units to get the rewards in the first 2 days of a 2 week event. Next year, wait
    Or just play a game that doesn't require you to be fully informed of the history to make purchase decisions lest you be manipulated into spending a fortune.
    You literally could have come to forum, searched google, searched YouTube and known if you can’t remember from previous years. DYOR
  • Options
    edited December 2023

OldManHop said:

-TEDon2WHEELS
    c
    heck

You literally could have come to forum, searched google, searched YouTube and known if you can’t remember from previous years. DYOR
    Or, again, just play a real game and don't gamble with what's effectively a drug that only works sometimes.

Welcome to all the Amazon Prime newbies... the first hit is always free.
  • Options
    It’s not a gamble when it’s grown man money. I did watch some videos but it’s not like every one says banquet event spend your units but wait to buy them. So don’t hate on me just cause my research wasn’t what you think it should be. I bought one the first day waited for second until the second day checked in game and used both an apple and a Samsung to make sure their weren’t carrier based deals. Nothing wrong with feeling jipped but don’t act like you wouldn’t be pissed. @TheBaldAvenger @OldManHop
  • Options
    Eh I take it back. I'm having a pretty good time.
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    Deepworld said:

This event shouldn’t be called banquet, should be peasant’s morsel.

You will eat the sh!t they throw at you and like it! P
  • Options
    cgmtcgmt Posts: 1
    hello. sorry if i have missed what’s already been said.
    i just want to ask if there is a minimum required points needed (participation) to be eligible in the alliance banquet rewards?
    thank you!
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    Here's a fun question. After Xmas my alliance lost 1/3.of it's members due to war drama. What's the protocol on alliance rewards for the alliance rank banquet event? 2 of them were top contributors. Do they lose those rewards?