TERRIBLE AW META

13»

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 467 ★★★
    MiniMF said:

FunnyDude said:

MiniMF said:

so much people crying, there are a lot of good solution, perfect block chance / high block proficiency champs / etc.... Stop crying and try to find good solutions, else just don't play aw this season, it'll help filter the game

I guess you play low tier war and only use 1 loyalty revive in the war.
    A normal T1/T2 player knows how expensive a war could be with this kind of ridiculous tactic.

Kabam made a lot of mistakes in the lifetime of MCOC, "crying players" or we call "community" helped them to correct things, this is one of the main reasons this game last so long.
    i play t1 war and finished upper master last season even though war rating was involved... full boost + mastery switch. Im not going to complain on aw def tactic.

There are a lot of viable attacker that can do the job, champs specials are easily dexable for most parts, as said there are lot of good options to play around the tactic. just stop crying here and go play to find solutions, try things, discuss with others on line, record fight, share fights, etc....

EDIT : But i do agree it will cost more potions than "normal season" and will involve much more ressource management
    As I said, "crying" is one of the reasons that keeps the game alive, you benefit for years from other players's "cry", then blame them? Selfish is the only word I can think of.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

ReDGeNgZ said:

MiniMF said:

so much people crying, there are a lot of good solution, perfect block chance / high block proficiency champs / etc.... Stop crying and try to find good solutions, else just don't play aw this season, it'll help filter the game

I really believe you're the only one who thinks the meta isn't in a bad spot. I'm a masters player as well and I haven't seen a tactic this bad in a long time. Onslaught is absolutely broken for this Meta with his Kit. I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your own opinion but this meta WILL ruin alot of people's look on this game if it's not changed
    there are already some solutions for onslaught (kick resume : wwbn solos onslaught boss, also sp1 easily dexable), im not saying i dont find it bad, this season tactic is nasty but all we have to do is try to find what works the best during off season. We gonna see a lot of high deaths amount this season imo but its not by crying over and over again for the past week that they'll change something. IF they want to modify the tactic they'd already do so.
    Problem is this meta goes all the way down to Gold 2 alliances, where you get lots of players with less skill and far less developed rosters. These alliances are playing AW for fun, and there is nothing fun about just reviving thru the fights.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    new aw meta sucks, not enjoying it at all.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    BigBlueOx said:

Is the potency on the daunted debuffs even tuned correctly the damage into the block is absolutely ludicrous even when you line things up… Based on how tactics have gone this year I highly doubt this is working as intended.

I cant recall the last time a tactic was this bad. Crush 2.0 or Crush 20.0? The attack tactic is filler!
  • Options
    JayRayJayRay Posts: 3
    As a planner, after a couple wars testing, attack tactic is underwhelming. Many things missed, to name some silly interactions - Guardian consumes a force field charge to block unblockable specials when he has steadfast passive. Elsa’s evade isn’t counting as an intercept but does elsewhere in the game. Domino is failing the taunt (probably because it’s listed as a debuff in game) and Zemo being rooted after specials is too funny.

The block damage is another issue entirely, feels like these daunted passives are doing more than 15%.

Anyone that has stayed in their ally is now pretty much committed because of banquet, so too bad if you don’t like the tactic. You’ll now have to suffer and play it over xmas and new year (if you celebrate them). Happy burnout everyone
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,789 ★★★★★
    ReDGeNgZ said:

Level 1 40% Revives
    No boosts
    No potions

As a master player this is what my alliance is most likely doing. Kabam wants to be lazy? I'll give them lazy

This. Exactly this is what I will be advising my alliance (P4, T4) to do as well, as an Officer.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    They replied to this issue on another thread without merging between the two:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/354492/alliance-war-new-globals-make-it-borderline-unplayable#latest

Basically they are saying “we found issue with root staying on the attacker for a bit longer after the special end (pushed a fix yesterday) but other than that we are happy that you find it difficult”
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    This meta is made to get into your wallets or purses depending on gender!! So have fun summoner's