**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam a Request for future spend events

You know how you kindly give us a heads up for future battleground tactics/nodes so that we can plan spending of resources wisely

Could the same principle apply to spend events. For example
Heads up summoners. Black Friday will be geared more towards paragon/valiant
Banquet event will be geared more towards thronebreaker and below

Spend your valuable units wisely with this information

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 611 ★★★
    It’s well known that banquet events don’t have tiered rewards by progression.
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Yes I agree it is well known that it’s not tiered on progression But I feel past banquets had solid benefits for all level of players even top tier. This year seemed significantly lower rewards for paragon/valiant.

To be clear I’m not complaining. I understand the game economy balancing etc etc.

just saying I think many held off spending Black Friday expecting banquet to be like it was in the past. There is no question that some spend events are clearly more for high end whales and some more for everybody Just heads up would be nice I think Unreasonable?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    JockJonny said:

Yes I agree it is well known that it’s not tiered on progression But I feel past banquets had solid benefits for all level of players even top tier. This year seemed significantly lower rewards for paragon/valiant.

To be clear I’m not complaining. I understand the game economy balancing etc etc.

just saying I think many held off spending Black Friday expecting banquet to be like it was in the past. There is no question that some spend events are clearly more for high end whales and some more for everybody Just heads up would be nice I think Unreasonable?

But we as a human need to stop making assumptions to.
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Haha true story!!

Part of the package of being an average human I think