**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis kate question

Im planning to do the third path (sauron>silver surfer), who do use for silver surfer? My team would be r5 kate not ascended, r2 shuri, r1 guilly99, r1 chavez, and 1 more dont know who? People seem to use abs man but mine is only like r4. And for kate users, who do use usually for GM? my first 2 paths is with Aegon so ive always used him for GM

Comments

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Used the same team + a reverse control counter for last 1%.

Chavez does silver surfer decently. If I could redo the path I’d have dropped shuri for Wong here

GM was a team revive effort, he doesn’t need anything special outside last phase so It was cheaper using everyone
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    Kate can do surfer too although instead of going with sp1s, go with sp2s as the stun helps wait out the 8 sec timer after specials
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67

Chavez does silver surfer decently. If I could redo the path I’d have dropped shuri for Wong here

GM was a team revive effort, he doesn’t need anything special outside last phase so It was cheaper using everyone

cuz i have an aegon, what paths do you reckon team kate would do better? ive done titania and mr F path
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I used Kate, Chavez, Shuri, Ronan and Juggernaut there. Kate can do everything well (except Chavez which was uncontrollable),and Ronan for the Storm
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

cuz i have an aegon, what paths do you reckon team kate would do better? ive done titania and mr F path
    Depends on how you define better, bringing Kate + specific fight counters is cheaper for every path

If you’re interested in speed and ease of use aegon on path 6 (Odin/mantis) is probably easier assuming he’s also r5
  • Options

I used Kate, Chavez, Shuri, Ronan and Juggernaut there. Kate can do everything well (except Chavez which was uncontrollable),and Ronan for the Storm

yo, what kate rotation do u use for surfer and misty? and surely ure not using kate for storm x right?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Why g99 when you have r2 Shuri?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

storm x fight
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    I see, is that the only fight G99 does that kate/shuri cant in all the paths? Just wondering because I was going to R2 Mysterio next level up, but now I’m curious if G99 is worth the r2 if one already has Mysterio. @SwarmOfRavens can you comment as well? Or anyone else that utilized g99 for exploration
  • Options
    i didnt want to bring
    Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    I see, is that the only fight G99 does that kate/shuri cant in all the paths? Just wondering because I was going to R2 Mysterio next level up, but now I’m curious if G99 is worth the r2 if one already has Mysterio. @SwarmOfRavens can you comment as well? Or anyone else that utilized g99 for exploration
    plan to use g99 for storm x, diablo, jubilee, and silver centurion for fights in necropolis
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    It isn’t, I used g99 for storm x, dragon man, jubilee, ibomb, Diablo, silver centurion, sunspot, kitty pryde.

She basically stuck on my team the entire right side paths, especially since I didn’t want to deal with silver centurion + annoying trap nodes
  • Options

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    It isn’t, I used g99 for storm x, dragon man, jubilee, ibomb, Diablo, silver centurion, sunspot, kitty pryde.

She basically stuck on my team the entire right side paths, especially since I didn’t want to deal with silver centurion + annoying trap nodes
    Is r1 fine for her?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight

Is r1 fine for her?
    I think r2 is pretty needed, some fights have a lot of block damage and dying with a soul will set you back.

Test her on jubilee and ibomb and see how it turns out, both can be soloed with g99
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight

Is r1 fine for her?
    If this helps ur decision, i have a video of r1 g2099 soloing jubilee :)
    https://youtu.be/VdUP7uNgcQk?si=I64sq0OE_RNLYoUW

I saw in karatemike's video his r2 g2099 at 480 combo is 25000ish damage, my r1 at 480 is 20,000ish. 5000 difference. So u can decide if this difference worth the r2. Keep in mind r2 also gets u more health, extra 10 seca in the counter. Also i havent tried g2099 for diablo or other matches, just jubilee.
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight

Is r1 fine for her?
    If this helps ur decision, i have a video of r1 g2099 soloing jubilee :)
    https://youtu.be/VdUP7uNgcQk?si=I64sq0OE_RNLYoUW

I saw in karatemike's video his r2 g2099 at 480 combo is 25000ish damage, my r1 at 480 is 20,000ish. 5000 difference. So u can decide if this difference worth the r2. Keep in mind r2 also gets u more health, extra 10 seca in the counter. Also i havent tried g2099 for diablo or other matches, just jubilee.
    A lot of people told me they think r1 doesn’t have enough challenger rating (fight time) so this is definitely good to know because i was really wanting to rank up Mysterio over her