Options

Necropolis kate question

Im planning to do the third path (sauron>silver surfer), who do use for silver surfer? My team would be r5 kate not ascended, r2 shuri, r1 guilly99, r1 chavez, and 1 more dont know who? People seem to use abs man but mine is only like r4. And for kate users, who do use usually for GM? my first 2 paths is with Aegon so ive always used him for GM

Comments

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Used the same team + a reverse control counter for last 1%.

Chavez does silver surfer decently. If I could redo the path I’d have dropped shuri for Wong here

GM was a team revive effort, he doesn’t need anything special outside last phase so It was cheaper using everyone
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★
    Kate can do surfer too although instead of going with sp1s, go with sp2s as the stun helps wait out the 8 sec timer after specials
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67

Chavez does silver surfer decently. If I could redo the path I’d have dropped shuri for Wong here

GM was a team revive effort, he doesn’t need anything special outside last phase so It was cheaper using everyone

cuz i have an aegon, what paths do you reckon team kate would do better? ive done titania and mr F path
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,794 ★★★★★
    I used Kate, Chavez, Shuri, Ronan and Juggernaut there. Kate can do everything well (except Chavez which was uncontrollable),and Ronan for the Storm
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

cuz i have an aegon, what paths do you reckon team kate would do better? ive done titania and mr F path
    Depends on how you define better, bringing Kate + specific fight counters is cheaper for every path

If you’re interested in speed and ease of use aegon on path 6 (Odin/mantis) is probably easier assuming he’s also r5
  • Options

I used Kate, Chavez, Shuri, Ronan and Juggernaut there. Kate can do everything well (except Chavez which was uncontrollable),and Ronan for the Storm

yo, what kate rotation do u use for surfer and misty? and surely ure not using kate for storm x right?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,855 ★★★★★
    Why g99 when you have r2 Shuri?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

storm x fight
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    I see, is that the only fight G99 does that kate/shuri cant in all the paths? Just wondering because I was going to R2 Mysterio next level up, but now I’m curious if G99 is worth the r2 if one already has Mysterio. @SwarmOfRavens can you comment as well? Or anyone else that utilized g99 for exploration
  • Options
    i didnt want to bring
    Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    I see, is that the only fight G99 does that kate/shuri cant in all the paths? Just wondering because I was going to R2 Mysterio next level up, but now I’m curious if G99 is worth the r2 if one already has Mysterio. @SwarmOfRavens can you comment as well? Or anyone else that utilized g99 for exploration
    plan to use g99 for storm x, diablo, jubilee, and silver centurion for fights in necropolis
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    It isn’t, I used g99 for storm x, dragon man, jubilee, ibomb, Diablo, silver centurion, sunspot, kitty pryde.

She basically stuck on my team the entire right side paths, especially since I didn’t want to deal with silver centurion + annoying trap nodes
  • Options

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight
    It isn’t, I used g99 for storm x, dragon man, jubilee, ibomb, Diablo, silver centurion, sunspot, kitty pryde.

She basically stuck on my team the entire right side paths, especially since I didn’t want to deal with silver centurion + annoying trap nodes
    Is r1 fine for her?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight

Is r1 fine for her?
    I think r2 is pretty needed, some fights have a lot of block damage and dying with a soul will set you back.

Test her on jubilee and ibomb and see how it turns out, both can be soloed with g99
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight

Is r1 fine for her?
    If this helps ur decision, i have a video of r1 g2099 soloing jubilee :)
    https://youtu.be/VdUP7uNgcQk?si=I64sq0OE_RNLYoUW

I saw in karatemike's video his r2 g2099 at 480 combo is 25000ish damage, my r1 at 480 is 20,000ish. 5000 difference. So u can decide if this difference worth the r2. Keep in mind r2 also gets u more health, extra 10 seca in the counter. Also i havent tried g2099 for diablo or other matches, just jubilee.
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Mocaman said:

Polygon said:

storm x fight

Is r1 fine for her?
    If this helps ur decision, i have a video of r1 g2099 soloing jubilee :)
    https://youtu.be/VdUP7uNgcQk?si=I64sq0OE_RNLYoUW

I saw in karatemike's video his r2 g2099 at 480 combo is 25000ish damage, my r1 at 480 is 20,000ish. 5000 difference. So u can decide if this difference worth the r2. Keep in mind r2 also gets u more health, extra 10 seca in the counter. Also i havent tried g2099 for diablo or other matches, just jubilee.
    A lot of people told me they think r1 doesn’t have enough challenger rating (fight time) so this is definitely good to know because i was really wanting to rank up Mysterio over her