**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any update for missing mastery points???? 4 Months later...

nutlikenutlike Posts: 5
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I've seen so many posts and still no official reply. I am planning on doing my first necropolis completion before the community reward deadline, and it would be nice if I could actually have a completed mastery loadout... please it's been like 4 months and there is zero word from officials.

Edit for those unaware about this issue:
The missing mastery points issue occurred when they updated act 4 rewards on Aug 16th, changing the way to obtain the mastery points to chapter completion instead of exploration. However, for those that completed but didn't explore the chapters before the update, did not receive the mastery points. This left them (me included) with no way to obtain them after the update.

Comments

• Options
    nutlike said:

I've seen so many posts and still no official reply.

Then you’re not looking hard enough (or easy enough).
  • Options
    Miike had an update in late November actually giving a rough timeline for it to come out.
  • Options
    And I had just re-posted their most recent update from Kabam, in another new post from someone last night titled “Act 4 Mastery Points”
    Was probably on the first 2 pages of threads here at the time you posted again.

(Quote) “Aiming for January”
  • Options
    nutlikenutlike Posts: 5

And I had just re-posted their most recent update from Kabam, in another new post from someone last night titled “Act 4 Mastery Points”
    Was probably on the first 2 pages of threads here at the time you posted again.

(Quote) “Aiming for January”
    Wow, I don't know how I missed this. I apologize for my ignorance. Thanks for the updated information!