Can’t figure out why the community chose colossus over omega

2»

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

As a owner of a 7* Colossus with a full synergy team he’s good without he’s useless idk why we chose him

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

As a owner of a 7* Colossus with a full synergy team he’s good without he’s useless idk why we chose him

• avengersunit24avengersunit24 Member Posts: 27
    Same reason they picked shang chi over Kate. I get that kate was too new and not that many people had her but come on.... Just the thought of 7* r3 kate doing almost 25k coldsnap damage fully ramped with american chavez synergy missed out like that annoys me sometimes. I hardly see kabam releasing her as a 7* in the near future especially with what shes doing in necro. Also picking spot over QS...
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Addictor said:

I mean omega red would’ve been way better! Okay some ppl might say he needs awakening and high sig, so does colossus! Omega red is much more useful and powerful than colossus, Idk why majorities of ppl picked colossus? Any explicable reasons?

Omega Red is trash bro. Just stop it
  • N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Member Posts: 25
    We voted at some point for the champs that recently got added to the basic 7 stars, that were in the 7 star titan crystal. So Juggs, Knull, Colossus, Spot, Shang Shi and Warlock
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 299 ★★★

Colossus is better than omega red as a 7*. It takes a eternity to high sig a omega red.
    Also stop whining about shang chi already lmao, he is insane is bgs, what we have to worry about is spot over quicksilver

Exactly same opinion from me. Why ppl picked Spot over QS is beyond my understanding. Like do they know how to use QS and how many game changing utilities that he has? And what the heck is it with the community right now as they suddenly turned their backs on Shang chi? I don't get it.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

We voted at some point for the champs that recently got added to the basic 7 stars, that were in the 7 star titan crystal. So Juggs, Knull, Colossus, Spot, Shang Shi and Warlock

Yes the floor here is made out of floor
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    TrongNov said:

Colossus is better than omega red as a 7*. It takes a eternity to high sig a omega red.
    Also stop whining about shang chi already lmao, he is insane is bgs, what we have to worry about is spot over quicksilver

Exactly same opinion from me. Why ppl picked Spot over QS is beyond my understanding. Like do they know how to use QS and how many game changing utilities that he has? And what the heck is it with the community right now as they suddenly turned their backs on Shang chi? I don't get it.
    Kate is amazing and it would've been amazing if she's released as a 7*. But that doesn't mean shang chi is trash, he is still one of the best 7*s out there. People are ungrateful these days
    Also unpopular opinion - omega sentinel >> warlock
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★
    What are you talking about?
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    Never been apart of the omega red hype. I get why he's valued, but to me Colossus is much better. Better utility and strong damage output all the while, easy to play.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preference. Everyone could love a certain character and talk about how great they are, but if someone doesn't like playing with them, well it doesn't really matter how great they are then huh?
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

• RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,475 ★★★★
    Daily reminder that we failed as a community by picking Knull over Sersei
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Colossus is way better than Omega Red
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 47
    Tbh Toad was probably the best pick there, with Prof X coming with Banquet he's the only one left that doesn't rely heavily on high sig
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Ruwqiersa said:

Colosuss doesnt need his sig? What r u talking about? Colossus is a good champ even unawkened. At least still way better compared to unduped omega red

Show me ONE r5 collosus anywhere in mcoc... I can pull a r5 omega red from my alliance alone 🤣 omega was the better choice undoubtedly

Challenge accepted.
    ONE R5 and some mo'
    Took him there and never regretted it lol
    @WhiteKnight
    Can't you read? The man asked for a COLLOSUS.
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 174 ★★
    People that say colossus is better than omega are delusional, when omega is just better than colossus in bgs and aw, which are the game modes that actually matter. U don’t see a single top player running colossus, but omega red is still used at the top level for both bgs and aw. A 7 star omega red would have value in the future when sig stones are more available, colossus will never be good in the future