**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

REQUEST FOR KABAM TO CREATE PRESET CHAMP TABS FOR STANDARD GAME MODES

I don't know if this kinda suggestions has been raised here before but i would like to suggest this to the Kabam Team @Kabam Miike and the community can weigh in on this

How about they make an option whereby summoners have the option to choose from like 3 sets of preset champs for any of the Questing Game mode (Story Q, Event Q, Side Q, Black Issues, Daily Q e.t.c) they want to do at any time. This will enable summoners to set their preferred 5 champ team (either by favorite synergies or just favorite to use).
I know the norm is to always choose 3 to 5 champs before playing any game mode (depending) which takes time cos you have to scroll through all your roaster to find the ones best suited for the mode you are playing BUT it will be much easier if there are like at least 3 preset to choose from (editable at any time also).

The option to choose such Preset could be included when we get anywhere on either of the pages below.

REQUEST FOR KABAM TO CREATE PRESET CHAMP TABS FOR STANDARD GAME MODES 45 votes

Yeah, this will be cool
55%
KaspYTDoom_and_GloomSoSA__Remakedzikidzikpeixemacacocaptain_rogersslackerMik81Adri5846ChobblyDragfire1760RuwqiersaWarlockjrAverageDesimattyben27LickyMDxTheDarkShoriIsisixkswmrNedthegod 25 votes
Naaah, i prefer choosing my champs everytime i want to play
44%
GamerG-Hun-GearLiquidkold10or_StrongSaske97ItsClobberinTimeIronman3000Joshua_EiversCharlie21540ahmynutsHoitadoJosh2507AshacekarDeadpoisdeadThe_0wenpusJustAGuyMarvelfan30hyp3r05TheGame84Vivesector 20 votes
Another Idea (If Any)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    Josh2507 said:

Given how varied champs & nodes are nowadays, your team will almost always have to change for each quest

You are absolutely right, but then again, if there are like 3 preset available, you could set up one with your fav champs to play standard modes and then you could use other preset to set champs according to the nodes required of the other games you want to play.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    What we need is mastery preset its so boring changing masteries everytime especially if you run suicides.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    I think we can have a loadout atleast for SQs like this month, i would like save my best combination as we need to repeat it every week
  • Options

Picking 5 champs that will most likely be towards the top (when ordered by PI) is not something that bothers me enough to want what you suggest.
    Mastery presets on the other hand... maybe in 2030.

Oh yeah MASTERY i forgot
    That would be nice also.............. but this also can be done you agree right?
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

I think we can have a loadout atleast for SQs like this month, i would like save my best combination as we need to repeat it every week

If there will be for SQ, then it will work for most of the Quest game modes as they require 3 to 5 champs always so yeah, i guess we are still on the same page
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 649 ★★★★

Picking 5 champs that will most likely be towards the top (when ordered by PI) is not something that bothers me enough to want what you suggest.
    Mastery presets on the other hand... maybe in 2030.

Most annoying part about this is that kabam already has the tech for it (and it works).

What they *should* do is add the mastery presets to every gamemode in the team selector screen. But lets be realistic, we will actually be waiting till 2030 for that.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 622 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Bee2Jay said:

I don't know if this kinda suggestions has been raised here before but i would like to suggest this to the Kabam Team @Kabam Miike and the community can weigh in on this

How about they make an option whereby summoners have the option to choose from like 3 sets of preset champs for any of the Questing Game mode (Story Q, Event Q, Side Q, Black Issues, Daily Q e.t.c) they want to do at any time. This will enable summoners to set their preferred 5 champ team (either by favorite synergies or just favorite to use).
    I know the norm is to always choose 3 to 5 champs before playing any game mode (depending) which takes time cos you have to scroll through all your roaster to find the ones best suited for the mode you are playing BUT it will be much easier if there are like at least 3 preset to choose from (editable at any time also).

The option to choose such Preset could be included when we get anywhere on either of the pages below.

This is so weird. I was doing some farming and wanted fast lane clearers and i thought of a similar where you can set a team preset that you decide on which makes champ selection more quicker. So like if you have a synergy team you can save it as a preset as well.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★
    Baby steps. I would just like the hashtags to be put in alphabetical order first.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Yeah, this will be cool
    It would be cool but it would be better if you had multiple options for teams that you used already and are too lazy to select them yourself and it would be ready
  • Options
    :D
    DrZola said:

Baby steps. I would just like the hashtags to be put in alphabetical order first.

Dr. Zola

Those hashtags needs ASAP rework :D:D
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,611 ★★★
    Yeah, this will be cool
    Warlockjr said:

It would be cool but it would be better if you had multiple options for teams that you used already and are too lazy to select them yourself and it would be ready

In BG we can have 3 decks to pick at a cost of 1000 units each.

If Kabam do this for "teams" ,they will want to "sell" too.