**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Banquet event

hey guys where can 6k units get me in this years banquet event can i get all the rewards? btw these units are after the arena event and incursion event at 20th i should have like a bit more than 6k

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 951 ★★★★★
    Zephyre33 said:

hey guys where can 6k units get me in this years banquet event can i get all the rewards? btw these units are after the arena event and incursion event at 20th i should have like a bit more than 6k

Nope.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    They can get you well above halfway, maybe 75% of total solo Banquet. 6* Abyss for sure.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 951 ★★★★★

Zephyre33 said:

Nope.
    [Anxiously awaiting the “disagree” to show me the math where 6k units gets you all milestones]
  • Options
    You need 9950 units to grab all the solo milestones. However in a full alliance of everyone participating, you need 950 units to get all the alliance milestones
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 156
    got it thanks guys