Silk DMG in incursions

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just here to report myself before anything happens. Kabam I didn't cheat I'm simply using the hacks u provided 😭😭. These numbers are wayy too big for my account. Anyways enjoy

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haha yeah her damage there is insane. Here’s a couple from my run to sector 25 with a r4

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Going to have to try a run with my rank 2 now
  • Mrt9810Mrt9810 Member Posts: 72 β˜…
    Who else was on your team besides her? any other hacks you feel made a big difference?
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mrt9810 said:

Who else was on your team besides her? any other hacks you feel made a big difference?

That was primarily the main source of DMG, it feels like the hack was made specifically for her just like how Claire voyant bleed triggers power stings on a hack on incursions anyways the way the hack works is that when she knocks down the opponent she gains furies and since she lands a heavy they're doubled so lets say u do mlllh thats 8 hits+ the fury passive on her heavy doubles the fury buffs u gain. So the damage was just immense. At some point I even stopped picking any fury potency increase boost because the damage was just too much I didn't want to get banned πŸ˜‚. And no I didn't use any synergy the other champs on my team were Chavez and pryde
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mrt9810 said:

Stun duration, atk per debuff, and if you have tides of comat, atk per buff and anything that puts a dot on heavy like draining degeneration or impact purge.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Mrt9810 said:

If you can get the hack that gives you armor on heavies and defensive cascade (chance to stun every hit you have an armor up) then it is a literal cakewalk stunlocking every defender in sight.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

Mrt9810 said:

If you can get the hack that gives you armor on heavies and defensive cascade (chance to stun every hit you have an armor up) then it is a literal cakewalk stunlocking every defender in sight.
    Having so much fun with 7* Venom with these same nodes, pairing up with Scorpion and Mr negative for power gain and regeneration and Mr Venom is ripping everything apart.
    Even got lucky when I got "bleed also apply power sting" hack.