**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Banquet

Question! What if I joined couple of hours late to my new allaince due to the fact that they disbanded my old one! Do I have to wait out the timer b4 beeing able to open the cristals to contribute? Will I be able to get all of the milestones or just the one that were achived after the timer? Would really appriciate some info! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 258 ★★
    I'd say wait for the timer to expire before buying or opening crystals... Just to be on the safe side
  • Options
    You have to be in the alliance for 14 days before you can contribute. This means no buying or opening banquet crystals until you've been there for 14 days.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

You have to be in the alliance for 14 days before you can contribute. This means no buying or opening banquet crystals until you've been there for 14 days.

That I know. But what about the milestones that my allaince gets b4 my timer runs out? Will I be able to claim them later on or not?
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 947 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

That I know. But what about the milestones that my allaince gets b4 my timer runs out? Will I be able to claim them later on or not?
    Yes, you will get those too