**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 4 5* Gwenpool

I currently have r4 5* storm. Should I rank up 5* gwenpool and drain myself of t2 alpha or hold?

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Without a doubt. She is one of the 5* that will be worthy of r5.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Are you really asking this question... she is one of best you can get. I will r5 mine in flash once 5.4 done
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That’s what generic gem from LoL is for. She’s a great champ unduped to clear LOL
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If she’s duped yes. If not no!
    Never rank a 5* unduped. It’s almost a lock that they never drop when u do 🤪

Disagree with this sentiment. There are multiple 5* champs worth r4 unduped (gwenpool being one of them). Magik is another one. It will hurt your prestige if you don’t dupe yes, so maybe for that reason. But 5* r4 magik or gwenpool would get you through tons of content and great for war or aq attack.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »

Disagree with this sentiment. There are multiple 5* champs worth r4 unduped (gwenpool being one of them). Magik is another one. It will hurt your prestige if you don’t dupe yes, so maybe for that reason. But 5* r4 magik or gwenpool would get you through tons of content and great for war or aq attack.

I would never rank an unduped champ to r4... will never be a reason to do this ever
  • Options
    GP is def worth it, would say AA and hype worth it as well
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Monk1 wrote: »

I would never rank an unduped champ to r4... will never be a reason to do this ever

U been playing long? Any idea how hard it is to dupe a 5* champ now, or even get a good 5* champ now? Good luck with that sentiment going forward.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Save for Blade he’s better
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Wait for the Act 5.4 5* rank up gem, you may get a skill one and be able to save resources
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I don't care about prestige personally. my first and only R4 5* is an Unduped Symbiote Spiderman and i honestly don't regret it. he's still awesome.

to OP, i would rank her up. Lots of damage and a good power control. her dupe ability is helpful but is not 100% needed. Unless you need a regen/sustainability champ.
  • Options

Entirely up to you who to rank but there's no good rationale for waiting on some champs to take to rank 4. If you're using her for offense and not defense, there's no rationale for waiting on Magik. There's no rationale for waiting on Iceman. If you're thinking of ranking up Rogue or Elektra its borderline but I would say its not a bad choice. Ultron is worth ranking up unduped. Ghost Rider is also a good choice to rank 4 unduped.

• Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Entirely up to you who to rank but there's no good rationale for waiting on some champs to take to rank 4. If you're using her for offense and not defense, there's no rationale for waiting on Magik. There's no rationale for waiting on Iceman. If you're thinking of ranking up Rogue or Elektra its borderline but I would say its not a bad choice. Ultron is worth ranking up unduped. Ghost Rider is also a good choice to rank 4 unduped.

If you're in an alliance where prestige matters (and you want to stay there), that's absolutely a rationale for not ranking up an unduped champ. There are definitely champs who have sufficeny utility absent awakening to support r4ing. But that's not the only consideration.
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

You obviously don’t have Mordo. His sig does next to nothing. I have two r4 5* champs unduped and have not regretted it once. Have the materials to do two other r4. Duped Mephisto will be next once level up starts again and I will save the other to see if I pull someone worthy prior to 5.4.
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156

You obviously don’t have Mordo. His sig does next to nothing. I have two r4 5* champs unduped and have not regretted it once. Have the materials to do two other r4. Duped Mephisto will be next once level up starts again and I will save the other to see if I pull someone worthy prior to 5.4.

Prestige is the reason not to do this. If you're at a place in the game where prestige is important you can't just ignore it when choosing your r4 5*s
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Are you really asking this question... she is one of best you can get. I will r5 mine in flash once 5.4 done

Nice!!! looking forward to see your R5 5* GP soon!! She will be rocking!!! :)