Options

How valuable is Kate in necro?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
I mean, a lot for sure
But in a given path, how many fights can she reliably take? Can she carry?

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    she solos probably around 85% of the fights
  • Options
    Wow...
    MCOCHazza said:

She takes a LOT of fights. I have explored and she did majority of them tbh

How many revives did the run where u used her the most took u? Exclude Nameless GM fight
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,768 ★★★★★
    She has carried me through like 90% of fights, im on my last path now and plan on using her
  • Options
    Zuro said:

She has carried me through like 90% of fights, im on my last path now and plan on using her

Who else have u used?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Did titania - guardian path and she did basically everyone other than aarkus. I even did guardian with her over herc.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Zuro said:

Who else have u used?
    Pretty much just her and shuri for all the fights, then juggs for the boss. Although for the Storm fight i used Lady D, and Adam for Guardian and Omega sentinel but Kate can also do both these fights just fine. I also used abs man for Aarkus. Besides those fights i mentioned she can pretty much handle the rest, her and shuri.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,864 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Who else have u used?
    Pretty much just her and shuri for all the fights, then juggs for the boss. Although for the Storm fight i used Lady D, and Adam for Guardian and Omega sentinel but Kate can also do both these fights just fine. I also used abs man for Aarkus. Besides those fights i mentioned she can pretty much handle the rest, her and shuri.
    So juggs is not only good for phase 4, but better than Shuri for the other 3 phases of GM? R2 shuri unduped
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Who else have u used?
    So juggs is not only good for phase 4, but better than Shuri for the other 3 phases of GM? R2 shuri unduped
    He is good for all the phases except 3 imo as the degen is pretty annoying but its manageable
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Who else have u used?
    He is good for all the phases except 3 imo as the degen is pretty annoying but its manageable
    Im on Captain Britain now, not sure if i should Shuri her or go for 2 tranquilize then kate her.

Who did you use Shuri for in p1 over Kate? So far I know its worth using her for Dragon Man, Psycho Man. I know shes good for Wiccan too but i can do Kate as well since i run 3/3 despair
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Who else have u used?
    Im on Captain Britain now, not sure if i should Shuri her or go for 2 tranquilize then kate her.

Who did you use Shuri for in p1 over Kate? So far I know its worth using her for Dragon Man, Psycho Man. I know shes good for Wiccan too but i can do Kate as well since i run 3/3 despair
    I used both Kate and Shuri for Britain but Kate did way better with the 2 tranquilize. Besides that I only used Shuri for Attuma, Dragon Man, and Psycho man. Plus youre right about Wiccan I ended up soloing him with my Kate.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 847 ★★★

Wow...

MCOCHazza said:

How many revives did the run where u used her the most took u? Exclude Nameless GM fight
    I used 13 revs and a couple of team revs (for GM) on my first run in path 1, r5 ascended Kate. Not the best but if I boosted I probably could’ve done it in around 6-8 revs.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 847 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Who else have u used?

Yeah definitely Kate for Britain, she solod every time. The fight is over once you get those 2 tranqs up, it’s pretty awesome.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,514 ★★★★★
    Keep in mind....not only does she do a lot of the fight, she solos a lot of the fights. That's a big win.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,979 ★★★★★
    MCOCHazza said:

Do you know which fights she can’t take? Planning on doing a 100% run soon and it seems like she can take a lot of fights I never thought she’d be able to do
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,259 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

MCOCHazza said:

Do you know which fights she can’t take? Planning on doing a 100% run soon and it seems like she can take a lot of fights I never thought she’d be able to do
    This is what I'd like to know. I know she can not take aarkus, attuma, diablo, silver centurion. But can she take silver surfer? Stryfe? etc etc
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

MCOCHazza said:

This is what I'd like to know. I know she can not take aarkus, attuma, diablo, silver centurion. But can she take silver surfer? Stryfe? etc etc
    Kate can take aarkus, she can take attuma, she can take Diablo, not sure about silver surfer. I used Kate 3 out of 3 times on silver centurion, she can solo that fight. She can take stryfe because of her tracking debuff.

According to MSD, Kate can take 36 out of 36 fights in Necropolis.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

MCOCHazza said:

Kate can take aarkus, she can take attuma, she can take Diablo, not sure about silver surfer. I used Kate 3 out of 3 times on silver centurion, she can solo that fight. She can take stryfe because of her tracking debuff.

Any tips on kate vs centurion? I'm curious now.

Also Im dying to see all MSD's runs but only 3 are on youtube. Are the others somewhere else?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,777 Guardian
    edited December 2023

Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

MCOCHazza said:

Also Im dying to see all MSD's runs but only 3 are on youtube. Are the others somewhere else?
    MSD didn't record all his runs.

For Kate Vs Silver centurion, you have to bait the sp1 when he first gets lock on and you can punish his sp1 with a single medium and hold block. You then will need to create space and just bait a heavy to punish to keep your coldsnaps paused. Locked on is short when he starts it with sp1, if he starts it with sp2, then you're going to have a very bad time.
  • Options
    @MCOCHazza @Zuro i’m on Psychoman now, gonna use r2 shuri. Fight looks a little annoying with the node messing up the ramp up /chance to refresh shocks. Was it easy for Shuri?

Also how was Valk with kate, i know you have to use caltrops/coldsnap only. Friend told me to boost and heal a lot after each death for her
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

MCOCHazza said:

For Kate Vs Silver centurion, you have to bait the sp1 when he first gets lock on and you can punish his sp1 with a single medium and hold block. You then will need to create space and just bait a heavy to punish to keep your coldsnaps paused. Locked on is short when he starts it with sp1, if he starts it with sp2, then you're going to have a very bad time.
    Thanks for the explanation!

I also just want to give extra context to MSD's statement that she can take 36 out of 36 necropolis fights: she can but that doesn't mean she's the best option. I know she isn't the best option for attuma, psycho man, diablo, future ant man for example.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

MCOCHazza said:

Thanks for the explanation!

I also just want to give extra context to MSD's statement that she can take 36 out of 36 necropolis fights: she can but that doesn't mean she's the best option. I know she isn't the best option for attuma, psycho man, diablo, future ant man for example.
    Definitely not best option, just saying she can do them lol.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

@MCOCHazza @Zuro i’m on Psychoman now, gonna use r2 shuri. Fight looks a little annoying with the node messing up the ramp up /chance to refresh shocks. Was it easy for Shuri?

Also how was Valk with kate, i know you have to use caltrops/coldsnap only. Friend told me to boost and heal a lot after each death for her

Idk if you passed it yet already, but yeah the valk fight was pretty annoying but you get used to it overtime. I used Shuri for Psycho kan and i dont remember him being too hard.
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Idk if you passed it yet already, but yeah the valk fight was pretty annoying but you get used to it overtime. I used Shuri for Psycho kan and i dont remember him being too hard.
    Yeah i did it was a really straight forward Shuri fight. I got robbed of the solo because the AI didn’t throw their special even after 12 dex’s to bait it out. Made me realize how much better of a champion Kate is for Necropolis than Aegon as I assume he has a similar issue.

I’m a little concerned on the Guardian fight as I’m planning to use Kate on her. Not sure if there’s anything to keep in mind for that fight or if its just a really long Kate fight. I know @Mismag822 and @Malreck04 used Kate for Guardian
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Yeah i did it was a really straight forward Shuri fight. I got robbed of the solo because the AI didn’t throw their special even after 12 dex’s to bait it out. Made me realize how much better of a champion Kate is for Necropolis than Aegon as I assume he has a similar issue.

I’m a little concerned on the Guardian fight as I’m planning to use Kate on her. Not sure if there’s anything to keep in mind for that fight or if its just a really long Kate fight. I know @Mismag822 and @Malreck04 used Kate for Guardian
    I personally used Adam but Kate should work too just fine
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 272 ★★★
    There are literally dozens of youtube vlds about this 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Polygon said:

Zuro said:

Polygon said:

I personally used Adam but Kate should work too just fine
    Nvm he was a breeze got him down in 2 revives, but that Valkyrie was a nightmare. Not saying she is the hardest Kate Bishop fight , but the AI i had made her easily the hardest fight.

Against psychoman who never threw specials I died from being cornered, but this Valkyrie just constantly threw special after special when she didnt have the pierce passive up, and she played so aggressive that it made hitting into her block a risk i had to take which would led me to be special intercepted.

The AI duality in this game is crazy
  • Options
    Assd12Assd12 Posts: 9
    יש איזשהו דיסקורד קלאן קבוצה משהו?
  • Options
    Assd12 said:

יש איזשהו דיסקורד קלאן קבוצה משהו?

לא אבל יש לך Line?