I think I figured out the Deathless champions

2»

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian
    Ruwqiersa said:

Pikolu said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Love the enthusias, but those are just placeholders. I don't know where those character models came from, but I don't think they're even from our game.

Why would the trailer try so hard to hide them if they were just placeholders?
    So you couldn't tell 😉
    Why even use placeholders?
    Immersion??? Would be boring if it was just Thanos and Guillotine.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Pikolu said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Love the enthusias, but those are just placeholders. I don't know where those character models came from, but I don't think they're even from our game.

Why would the trailer try so hard to hide them if they were just placeholders?
    So you couldn't tell 😉
    Why even use placeholders?
    Immersion??? Would be boring if it was just Thanos and Guillotine.
    Why would it be boring?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    it's Tigra, Nightcrawler and someone else ... placeholders or not just my guesses but definitely used some models based on Tigra and Nightcrawler especially because he's the only one with 3 fingers lol .. I thought oh maybe they're doing a new variant of Deathless with some Lizard design but who knows ... and it could be a Terry, Hulk, Cap hybrid as the last one for a model.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

it's Tigra, Nightcrawler and someone else ... placeholders or not just my guesses but definitely used some models based on Tigra and Nightcrawler especially because he's the only one with 3 fingers lol .. I thought oh maybe they're doing a new variant of Deathless with some Lizard design but who knows ... and it could be a Terry, Hulk, Cap hybrid as the last one for a model.

There’s no one with 3 fingers in the trailer lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,319 ★★★★★
    Guys is there any possibility for deathless venom?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

ahmynuts said:

I thought the silhouette on the left was Tigra but it could be Morbius instead.

After taking a good look at it. It's definitely Tigra. Dont ask me why it just looks a lot more like tigra instead of morbius
    Mr nuts would you care to elaborate why you're in jail like 90% of the time
    The ones who speak the truth are feared by the ones who don't like to hear it. Thus, the unjust imprisonment.

(There is genuinely no reason for me to be jailed right now. I showed a couple people what happened because it was funny but I don't think spreading it around is a good idea)
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I thought the silhouette on the left was Tigra but it could be Morbius instead.

After taking a good look at it. It's definitely Tigra. Dont ask me why it just looks a lot more like tigra instead of morbius
    Mr nuts would you care to elaborate why you're in jail like 90% of the time
    The ones who speak the truth are feared by the ones who don't like to hear it. Thus, the unjust imprisonment.

(There is genuinely no reason for me to be jailed right now. I showed a couple people what happened because it was funny but I don't think spreading it around is a good idea)
    Now I’m even more curious 👀
  • ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Member Posts: 88
    Since Morbius came out this year, I really dont think they will make him a Deathless character. If they do that would be great though, but I doubt it. To me, I saw a Deathless Tigra, Void, Wolverine, and Doctor Strange
  • Ironcap3Ironcap3 Member Posts: 11

How bout this???
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★

Deacon said:

There’s no one with 3 fingers in the trailer lol
    yes there is.

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,470 ★★★★
    Nah but imagine it is legit deathless guilly, guilly 2099, purgs and Morningstar then a venom version thsy never got released lol