**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone think Onsalught 7* is worth an r3 or wait

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
just curious.

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    He’s 99% guaranteed to be a ban, but I think overall he’d be worth it.

I’ve quite enjoyed practicing and playing my 6* offensively on some of the bigger health pools.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    No way, there are a ton of champs I'd R3 over him especially seeing as how he could get any sort of update in the near future.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

BeastDad said:

No way, there are a ton of champs I'd R3 over him especially seeing as how he could get any sort of update in the near future.

One of the best mutants we have now lmao. Wouldn’t say there’s a ton of champs I’d consider over him. I’d rank 3 him in a heartbeat, though waiting for the rebalance period is ideal
    Rebalance is in 6 months. Also photon didn't get nerfed and Onslaught was designed to be a difficult defender who is good on offense too. We also have yet to see a champion get nerfed to the ground from a rebalance, so even if he was tuned down, he would still probably be a menace. If I could take him to r3, I would over every other mutant in 7* pool.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    He's still subject to rebalancing but sure
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    If Photon, Silk have evaded (got it?) getting nerfed then I'm sure onslaught won't get nerfed, so yes r3 that abomination of mutant with wonky special animations.