Act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    @Charliejiggens Just get good, find the correct counters, and practice.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★

I get more hatefull coments even on post that i dont reply on anymore and i have not said a single bad thing about another player

But.... you replied to this thread? After it had basically died?

Welp, I'm convinced you're just trolling everyone now.
  • AadhyVanAadhyVan Member Posts: 80

Im proberly not the only one thats thinks this but act 6 difficulty needs to be lowered some of the nodes on the champs in act 6 make it extremely difficult if not unplayable that mixed eith the ai atm is rewlly unplayable the game has been out nine years kabam you lowered act 4&5 u need to do the same for act 6 u still have two acts 7&8 that most people will not able to do but for someone like me who is strickly f2p my recources mean alot more to me than anyone who spends money on this game so i cant keep working hard just for the bs nodes and ai to take me out in seconds ive been stuck on act 6 for six months now and i cant farming recources just to get screwed by bad ai or bs nodes and i know alot of people wont agree with me but i do not care this post is for the people who do

Being F2P has nothing to do with it. Act 6 has been nerfed TWICE! Rank up the champs that will make the completion/ exploration easier. Resource farming is something everyone does, you just have to plan it accordingly. Read the nodes and choose the right champs for the path. If you aren't much of a reader, then there are tons of guides for Act 6 Completion and Exploration available on YouTube. The only problem with Act 6 is that, exploration takes a long time.
  • jaythekidjaythekid Member Posts: 53
    Act 6 is the reason I am good at this game lol it was crazy hard before nerf. Now you can swap in champs and use 4 stars. I remember having to wait 2 months to get a good bleed champ for Medusa because quake doesn't work.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    edited January 5

I never said i was a op player so with that said get a grip and move on

This was the new reply. It's right here we're not blind.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★

Yeah who replyied before i sent that :D:D see this is what i ment if people reply of course im gonna reply just like u replying to a text message its the same thing so do your selfs a favour its getting really boring now and u should all know better get a life and move

You really don't have to respond though. Just like with a text you can read it and choose not to say anything.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Member Posts: 98
    Just wait till 10* drop and then go back and beat it…that’s what I’m doing!
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 895 ★★★★

Ive never been rude to anyone so people being rude and harsh there rewlly is no need for it

Telling people to "get a life and move" isn't rude???
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    Stop being so mean, yeah sure u guys can gloat because you can farm revives. Can you imagine farming revives in 5.3.6 while your target is Act 6? 🤣
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 876 ★★★
    Lol just did act 6 in a month
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★

Yeah who replyied before i sent that :D:D see this is what i ment if people reply of course im gonna reply just like u replying to a text message its the same thing so do your selfs a favour its getting really boring now and u should all know better get a life and move

I replied before that but that was on December, are you slow?
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    I will agree that we need to lower the difficulty Act 6 by 1% but increase the difficulty of act 7 by tenfold. X7 was way too easy. Superior Kang was made of tissue paper.
  • NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
    Act 6 is supposed to be hard. That’s the point. If all the content were easy, nobody would play and we would all just get bored.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Congrats.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

If that's your attitude, then you should expect that will be everyone else's as well. You reply to them because of course. So they reply to you because of course. You say this because you have your reasons, so they do because they do as well. If that's the game you want to play, there's going to be people willing to play it with you. If you don't want to play that game, someone has to break that chain. It will be the one that wants it broken the most.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★

This will go on for a long time

Or until a mod sees this and shuts it down, which if there is any mercy in this universe will be before they leave for the weekend.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★

Only the reason why i said get a life and move on is becsuse it just seems all you lot are intreasted in is taking the piss so why should i stand for that . so yeah i said it and i stand by it btw this only to the people that have been taking the piss. to the people who have give me advice thank you for all the advice it has helped massively ive nearly complete act 6 because of the advice u have given and im very thankfull for that

See they did give you good advice, nerfing was not needed, you just had to practice (git gud), and keep on trying. Good luck on GM
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,399 ★★★★★

And good weekend to y'all !
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Member Posts: 44
    edited January 5
    PT_99 said:

I'm also f2p (almost) and I have already 8.3 100% and soon to be THE Valaint, that's right.

What I'll suggest is instead of asking the difficult game to be easier, why not try to improve the skill and upgrade the right heroes? There's loads of YouTube guide on how to beat "already 3 times nerfed" act-6 and now we have also new OP champs in the game, act-6 need not be lowered because after that it'll be nerf act 7 then 8 and then finally Necro 😳

Replied to wrong post