Dropped a little late?

obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★

This event just dropped in game. Seems to be a out 24 hours too late with attack having started yesterday. Maybe the timing needs to be looked at/updated to account for the persistent placement meta in AW and attack being 2 days.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Well, finally.

But don’t think the change for Persistent Placement, and starting attack 1 day earlier (in what used to be placement day) is the reason.
    The Event used to start the day before now because you used to get points for Defense Placement (which would have begun yesterday).

Rather, I think maybe because recent seasons had week long (or 2 week) alignment issue between Solo Event and actual AW (because of the delayed, etc, start of some recent season). And so that season's Solo Event didn’t start on time either. *or rather, it started a week early so they had to cancel it and then start it up again afterwards.
    When they kick-started that Solo Event then (was maybe same 1 day late before they realized and then manually started it ?), there may be something in code that took *that* starting time as the recurring start time for future seasons too.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    Either way, I hope the powers that be at Kabam notice and adjust it. I missed out on getting points for about 6 fights.