Herc nerf?

YourmommasboyYourmommasboy Member Posts: 4
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Heard that in Kabam Mikes twitch stream Herc is getting a nerf next year?
Is this true?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    Who lied to you lmao
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    Clickbait post
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Nah, that's just Miike's wishlist. Jax wants 7* Herc. We are good.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    You better clear all contents that Herc can do now since he will be nerf to the ground January 1st 2024. Rumours never lie so grab that Herc and start destroying every content in sight before he becomes as useful as Groot.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

Who lied to you lmao

Probably global
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 356 ★★★

You better clear all contents that Herc can do now since he will be nerf to the ground January 1st 2024. Rumours never lie so grab that Herc and start destroying every content in sight before he becomes as useful as Groot.

Please, Herc wishes he could reach the lofty heights of a Beyond Ultra Uber God Tier champion like Groot.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    From another post back on April 7, comment from this OP. Maybe this is what they are rehashing here in their new post, (re) revive drop changes in new year (very misleading, twisting, extrapolation, to call it an Herc Nerf, without explanation, akin to PH).

How do you nerf Herc without touching him? Take away lvl 1 revives. This game has become such a cash grab. Even in the statement they gave they stated players should be paying units for these and not being able to get them for free.

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

Please, Herc wishes he could reach the lofty heights of a Beyond Ultra Uber God Tier champion like Groot.
    I did say as useful so I'm not bashing Groot. Don't all the Groot armies come attack me with your pillow hands at once. I might fall asleep to that kind of attack.