Options

Is 6 Star Hercules even in the Cosmic Abyss pool?

ThorkiThorki Posts: 57 ★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
I have opened 5 Abyss Crystals ever, I chose cosmic all 5 times in hopes of getting Herc who I still don’t have despite having a pretty deep F2P paragon roster at 200/260 available 6 stars. I have only ever actively sought Hercules, but have never seen him anywhere. Is he in the Cosmic Abyss pool, or are the Nexus pools different from standard? Bonus, if he is in that pool then anybody know the math behind 5 chances at 10 champions searching for 1 out of the 49 available cosmics?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,063 ★★★★★
    He is in there.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,478 ★★★★★
    I've opened over 10+ tech ones in the past few years and I still don't have Warlock, although I am sure he is in there.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,716 ★★★★★
    Rng theres 30 odd champs u can get in the crystal
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,246 ★★★★★
    Yep got him from there on my alt acct a few days ago
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 845 ★★★★★
    I have him ascended, R5, sig 200… so trying for Galan, of course he showed up in my abyss… with no Galan.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 884 ★★★
    I feel your pain. I started cyber monday deals expecting a 2022 selector for omega sentinel. They were removed from the event and no where to be seen. Just the older year selectors were there. Instead, I have chosen 5 or 6 abyss tech crystals with no luck.
  • Options
    Thorki said:

I have opened 5 Abyss Crystals ever, I chose cosmic all 5 times in hopes of getting Herc who I still don’t have despite having a pretty deep F2P paragon roster at 200/260 available 6 stars. I have only ever actively sought Hercules, but have never seen him anywhere. Is he in the Cosmic Abyss pool, or are the Nexus pools different from standard? Bonus, if he is in that pool then anybody know the math behind 5 chances at 10 champions searching for 1 out of the 49 available cosmics?

Bro. I have also opened two cosmic abyss nexus trying so hard to get Hercules and still he’s not in there. I feel so bad and unhappy that I have not been able to get him after opening two abyss cosmic nexus. Kabam needs to answer for this, why Hercules is not in there.

• Options
    Terra said:

He is in there.

Are you sure about this?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,264 ★★★★★

Terra said:

He is in there.

Are you sure about this?
    Yes. He's in the basic pool which the nexus pulls from
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 185 ★★
    If you are desperate for herc, keep an eye out for the past era champ selector. Easiest way to get him.

Get the selector. Make sure you click on his photo. That’s it.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Wish I had seen this post I would have taken a pic of mine that I chose in the selector even though I have him maxed, just for the 7* shards, but I am having a problem finding cgr.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Opened 3 this week and had to take Adam, corvus, and proxima.

Then my alt got him :(
  • Options
    BodmanBodman Posts: 4
    Every time you open an Abyss crystal the RNG chooses 10 champs. So some times it chooses the same champs again. So if you open 5 Abyss you might only have something like 30 different champs to choose from. I hope this clarifies things for you. Just keep on trying, he will eventually show up.
  • Options
    YodalfYodalf Posts: 13
    I’m almost certain that Kabam has nerfed his drop rate to an extremely low percentage. Kabam regrets Hercules and likely only wants you to consistently get him in those couple a year time deals that allow you to select him in the year selectors. That being said I have him as an ascended rank 5 6*, and he has been a content killer.