Options

Necropolis: A Journey Through Middle-Earth Into Mordor

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,279 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I too did
    mourya_4 said:

I have a1.7m account. so a pretty small one compared to yours and I am an average player at best.
    I just did my initial run today and used 50 revives. If i can do it u can do it pretty damn easily.
    Also take heimdall and proxima with aegon, saves u soo many revives. If u struggling with any fight just bulldoze your way with aegon. Just get hit when u r unstoppable and go ham (saves tons of revives)
    take reverse controls and do a couple of act 6 GM runs to practice dexing his sp1.
    I utterly failed in his third phase even with wiccan so i just bulldozed my way with aegon.
    Good luck buddy.

I'm curious to how many revives you use @GroundedWisdom . I'd say ~100 is for the average player who is completing necropolis.

Good luck on your journey today.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,618 ★★★★

Thanks everyone. Today is the day, as soon as I can set aside some time. I'll update as I go.

Good luck! I just started path 3 (my second path) and it's much harder than the initial clear titania path.
    Have fun, take breaks and smash some stuff!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★
    Well I'm off, officially. Rough start. I wasted 2 Revs trying to start with a decent Combo. Then I restarted until I felt comfortable.
    Titania is down. It took me 23 Revs, and I'm at a Combo of 436. Some advice. Don't get brave, and just bank. I was over 100 twice and lost it.
    Now on to Vision.
  • Options
    Did you decide to take Proxima?
  • Options

Did you decide to take Proxima?

Oh, forgot to mention. I took Proxima, Heimdall, Wiccan, Shuri, and Aegon. First two are just for Synergy. They wouldn't do any Damage.
  • Options
    Vision down. I may have lost count, so it either took me 14 or 16 Revs. I'm at 844 Charges. Time to take a breather. It should be easier from here on out. Theoretically. LOL
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,325 ★★★★★
    Are you boosting? Don’t forget to boost like there is no tomorrow
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Are you boosting? Don’t forget to boost like there is no tomorrow

Now that I'm over 800 Combo, I'm going to Boost. I figured I'd wait to build before I start.
  • Options
    StatureStature Posts: 425 ★★★

Vision down. I may have lost count, so it either took me 14 or 16 Revs. I'm at 844 Charges. Time to take a breather. It should be easier from here on out. Theoretically. LOL

Your start is similar to mine. My run cost ~120 revives in all. It will get easier for the rest of the quest.

More than boosting, heal up Aegon before every fight. That allows you to get hit more often which gives you 6 furies which increases the damage a lot. If you are short of potions open a few 4-hr crystals, they give a ton of health potions.
  • Options
    Stature said:

Your start is similar to mine. My run cost ~120 revives in all. It will get easier for the rest of the quest.

More than boosting, heal up Aegon before every fight. That allows you to get hit more often which gives you 6 furies which increases the damage a lot. If you are short of potions open a few 4-hr crystals, they give a ton of health potions.
    Awesome, thanks for the suggestion. I haven't touched my 7600 Units yet, and I'm not opposed to using them, but I'm also using whatever is left over for Banquet so less is more.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel down. Took 8 or 9 Revs.
  • Options
    Air-Walker is down. That one was absolute cheeks. Over 20 Revs. Maybe 22, lost count.
  • Options
    Break time.
  • Options
    Cap Brit is down. I want to say I used 13 Revs?
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 195 ★★
    You’re through the hard part now. Gets much easier until the grandmaster.

Cap Britain might have been the worst fight for me. I got destroyed.
  • Options
    Hilldar said:

Thanks. Wiccan down. He was the easiest for me. 4 Revs. I think I'm done for the day. Ramping up Aegon, and 6 Champs down isn't bad, considering I'm not proficient at Everest content.
    I'm planning on taking the Valkyrie Path. Do you think that's the path of least resistance for me? DNA mentioned Dragon Man, Cap IW, and Nova being fine for Aegon, so I'm just figuring out the middle now.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

Hilldar said:

Thanks. Wiccan down. He was the easiest for me. 4 Revs. I think I'm done for the day. Ramping up Aegon, and 6 Champs down isn't bad, considering I'm not proficient at Everest content.
    I'm planning on taking the Valkyrie Path. Do you think that's the path of least resistance for me? DNA mentioned Dragon Man, Cap IW, and Nova being fine for Aegon, so I'm just figuring out the middle now.
    Awesome! I have no insight to offer - my one run was the Roblin path - but I wish you luck the rest of the way
  • Options

Hilldar said:

I will say to read up on Nova's abilities. I spent over twenty revives my first fight with him because I didn't know what the heck was going on. Good luck. You got this.
  • Options

Hilldar said:

I will say to read up on Nova's abilities. I spent over twenty revives my first fight with him because I didn't know what the heck was going on. Good luck. You got this.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Psycho down, 7 Revs. Moving on.
  • Options
    JethuaJethua Posts: 65
    I had a similar start point. It was hard, but you should go for it! It was very rewarding at the end, and the RttC rewards are great.
  • Options
    Guardian down, he took 8. Moving along so far.
  • Options
    Jethua said:

I had a similar start point. It was hard, but you should go for it! It was very rewarding at the end, and the RttC rewards are great.

Thanks, I'm pushing, slowly but surely.
  • Options
    Now Val is down. It's funny, I was most worried about her on that Path, and she took 8 Revs. Would have been 7, but I had to Revive for 1 hit. SMH.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    Good stuff GW.
    My wife and kids are away for two nights over NY so going to blast it then.
    Think the team will have R4 ascended Aegon, Prox & Heim, and I'm still deciding on two out of Fury/Shuri/Juggs.
    If I was looking to go as quickly as possible who do you guys think I should take? I'm quite old so more worried about time than revs or units TBH
  • Options
    Snizzbar said:

Good stuff GW.
    My wife and kids are away for two nights over NY so going to blast it then.
    Think the team will have R4 ascended Aegon, Prox & Heim, and I'm still deciding on two out of Fury/Shuri/Juggs.
    If I was looking to go as quickly as possible who do you guys think I should take? I'm quite old so more worried about time than revs or units TBH

Knowing now what I know, I'd say Wiccan and Fury. I didn't take Fury and the extra Damage would do a world of good. I'm not even using anyone else for anything really. I'm dreading GM because it's been a long time since I fought him and I didn't make a practice run. I'm committed now anyway. You'll need someone for Mind Control unless you're proficient with it.
  • Options
    Either I'm overtired, or Dragon Man was a bit of a pain in the ass. Took about 10 Revs.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,381 ★★★★★
    Make sure to practice dexing nova's specials otherwise he'll be a headache too!
  • Options

Make sure to practice dexing nova's specials otherwise he'll be a headache too!

He's down now. He was. Cap IW took 6 Revs, and it was around 12 or 14 for Nova. I'm exhausted now. I'm getting some rest and watching a few more videos before I take on GM tomorrow.