**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a way to have 2 R3 7* without doing Necropolis?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
I got a purchased set with black friday sale to r3, so I can do 1 r3 7*, but I'm trying to figure out a way to get Valiant with 2 r3 7* without doing Necropolis...Is it possible without spending lots of money on banquet crystals for t4a

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    If you don’t do at least a single clear of necro, then you would either have to drop a metric ton of units into banquet, or wait for 8.4
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Don’t know why u would buy that’ll much and no be valiant already unless u don’t have the catalyst tier 6 then i understand
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The problem I had with Nectop is an odd one as my hands start to numb up if I play too long
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

The problem I had with Nectop is an odd one as my hands start to numb up if I play too long

No one told u to never take a break between fights
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

Well, you can take breaks it's not like you'll lose your progress. Pop 20-40 min boosts and when they expire you take a break, you can and should spread it out, I did that myself because it burns you out pretty quickly if you go for all the fights with no breaks.
  • Options

It isn't an odd problem, and there are ways around that.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Have you tried putting the phone down when your hands are starting to get numb and then returning at a later point in time when they are fine?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★

I got a purchased set with black friday sale to r3, so I can do 1 r3 7*, but I'm trying to figure out a way to get Valiant with 2 r3 7* without doing Necropolis...Is it possible without spending lots of money on banquet crystals for t4a

No.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

• Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    I just completed my first Necropolis run. I'm an older player and I took frequent breaks; I spent three days to finish it. That being said, I highly recommend doing a Necropolis completion run for all the reasons already listed.

This was my first real attempt at Everest content, and a few moments aside, it really wasn't that bad, especially if you do some research and have a good reserve of revives and/or plenty of units. I spent zero units personally because I had built up an overflowing stash of revives and potions and also dipped into my 2400 saved 4-hour crystals for the last few revives I needed.

I encourage you to give it a shot, especially after consulting DNA3000's thread. If you do, the best advice I can give is not to get discouraged early in your first run if you're doing the Titania path. It's front-loaded with most of the difficult fights. Once I got past Wiccan, my revive usage rate dropped way down (at least until I got to the Grandmaster).