In your opinion, what is the best class and why?

In your opinion, what is the best class and why? 64 votes

Mutant
4%
Spity68captain_rogersNosrep 3 votes
Skill
6%
Anshuman_09ChaosMax1012Josh2507Fantomaxop 4 votes
Science
43%
SecondSkrillerzuffyGK_23Darkrider05Thecrusher_9756Justcause102Powerofpain1001CorkscrewJounaaPeeHoitadoFerahgoYodabolt21AJ007Sceptilemaniac2Thanos101010The_0wenpusLickyTnkeesmanDex_ParringtonAnsh_A 28 votes
Mystic
9%
Drake2078Batman1234BuggyDClownwillrun4adonutDarthMysticCeti_Eel 6 votes
Cosmic
34%
Killdillanggafk_Sham_Luke9523Ewell65SSS69FilledPizzaItsClobberinTimeGinjabredMonstaRenaxqqSparx265RiptideMackeysherin_66Soumemiakas1926Salve_maker05Technofloppa117CvlrZhaMasterAEmomike 22 votes
Tech
1%
MaskedLegend 1 vote

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Science
    Counters the most troubling defenders and is the most versatile class IMO.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    Science
    Titania, Silk, Scorp, Spot, Hulk, Torch, Cassie, Overseer, Photon, Ham, Quake, and 2099 are all fantastic champs. Then you have other great ones like Mr. F, Morbius, Ibom, Thing, QS, and Void

Not to mention that Red Guardian and Luke are both getting buffed too. I think Science has a ton of love put into it

Cosmic is second imo, but science just keeps getting better and better. Like Yoda said, I think they’re incredibly versatile.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Hot takes
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill currently is the best class currently for numerous reasons i would say

With necropolis being out, 3 of the most relevant options rn are argon, kate bishop, and baron zemo

As for defenders, skill has champions like killmonger, attuma, baron, misty, korg, NF, mantis, and potentially now cheelith, who are all still difficult:annoying to play against in war or BGs.

Attackers in this class are stacked and counter pretty much everything in the game. Falcon himself shuts down so many nodes, King Pin purifies everything and has AAR on his degen that no champ is immune to, Shang Chi has the ability to get around unblockable champions and is a great counter to unstoppable/evasive champions, and nukes everything in an sp2 or 2, and is a phenomenal war attacker with subdue. Kate bishop proving herself valuable in everest content, but also has great utility to boot. Then on top of all that, we have some power houses like Stealthy, Xbones, Valkyrie and masacre, black cat, OG BP, Moon dragon, BWDO,mole man, AV with synergies, and karnak (no joke he hits like a tank, i use him a lot in war).

Overall skill class outshines every other class imo since there are so many options, and so many debatable “best” skill champions due to what they all have to offer. Even the weaker champions like night thrasher, thor ragnorak, squirrel girl, gwen pool, ronin, OGBW, all have some value and unique skill sets for people to enjoy and experiment with.

The runner up that is very close i would say is mutant, with the addition of onslaught, and the synergy the whole class has together, making each other powerful, and accomplishing much of what the skill class does in their own way, and every mutant having their own flare. Skill is rated higher mainly due to the versatility and utility difference that can indirectly counter many tricky nodes and matchups. You could throw in shang, KP, KB, falcon or NF in any team without any worries and they will perform consistently

Science has many strong champions to contend, but collectively there is a lot of trash/niche champs like sentry, OG spidey, rhino, OG cap, OG abom (good with RG but not worth 2 slots when ibom does it better), electro, WW2 Cap, and modok. Collectively the class isnt as good as all the other classes. Though this class has some really relevant top champions like torch, photon, spot, thing, hulk, titania, scorp, etc. In the end skill has more range currently with everything out rn. Of course best is subjective and always up for debate depending on what every player values, but based off alliance events, story and everest content, skill class is on top i would say. I would go into more depth but dont really feel like writing any further so this will have to pit a good argument for skill clasd.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Member Posts: 261 ★★★
    Cosmic
    I agree its science but sad to see how weak the mutant class is now compared to a couple years ago
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Herc, Galan, Angela, Adam, King Groot, Hulkling, CGR, Gorr, Hype, Knull, Gamora, Maestro, Venom, Vox, Terrax…packed with nuke options for most defenders.
  • FlareKingFlareKing Member Posts: 9
    Science
    The science class is overpowered
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    Cosmic
    Cosmic for it contains the true King Groot and it has the symbiotes…well most of them
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant is actually the best class in the game.
    Mutant has less trash compared to other classes.
    Mutants also prove great for questing.
    Mutants have great synergies among themselves.
    People are sleeping on mutants.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    It just is
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    Science

Skill currently is the best class currently for numerous reasons i would say

With necropolis being out, 3 of the most relevant options rn are argon, kate bishop, and baron zemo

As for defenders, skill has champions like killmonger, attuma, baron, misty, korg, NF, mantis, and potentially now cheelith, who are all still difficult:annoying to play against in war or BGs.

Attackers in this class are stacked and counter pretty much everything in the game. Falcon himself shuts down so many nodes, King Pin purifies everything and has AAR on his degen that no champ is immune to, Shang Chi has the ability to get around unblockable champions and is a great counter to unstoppable/evasive champions, and nukes everything in an sp2 or 2, and is a phenomenal war attacker with subdue. Kate bishop proving herself valuable in everest content, but also has great utility to boot. Then on top of all that, we have some power houses like Stealthy, Xbones, Valkyrie and masacre, black cat, OG BP, Moon dragon, BWDO,mole man, AV with synergies, and karnak (no joke he hits like a tank, i use him a lot in war).

Overall skill class outshines every other class imo since there are so many options, and so many debatable “best” skill champions due to what they all have to offer. Even the weaker champions like night thrasher, thor ragnorak, squirrel girl, gwen pool, ronin, OGBW, all have some value and unique skill sets for people to enjoy and experiment with.

The runner up that is very close i would say is mutant, with the addition of onslaught, and the synergy the whole class has together, making each other powerful, and accomplishing much of what the skill class does in their own way, and every mutant having their own flare. Skill is rated higher mainly due to the versatility and utility difference that can indirectly counter many tricky nodes and matchups. You could throw in shang, KP, KB, falcon or NF in any team without any worries and they will perform consistently

Science has many strong champions to contend, but collectively there is a lot of trash/niche champs like sentry, OG spidey, rhino, OG cap, OG abom (good with RG but not worth 2 slots when ibom does it better), electro, WW2 Cap, and modok. Collectively the class isnt as good as all the other classes. Though this class has some really relevant top champions like torch, photon, spot, thing, hulk, titania, scorp, etc. In the end skill has more range currently with everything out rn. Of course best is subjective and always up for debate depending on what every player values, but based off alliance events, story and everest content, skill class is on top i would say. I would go into more depth but dont really feel like writing any further so this will have to pit a good argument for skill clasd.

I think that collectively, science has better champs. If we’re saying that some of the bottom tier trash champs weigh science down, then skill is weighed down by winter soldier, Electra, black panther CW, moonknight, og daredevil, and taskmaster. I don’t think that brings down the science class too much at all