Kabam fix this!

Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 263 ★★
I'll say this every season till fixed.

If you time out in a fight YOU should lose all your health. Any other content you lose your health. If I get a champ down to 17% and die but the other person only dose 30% but times out. They should not win because they have health left.

Comments

• TrunkoTrunko Member Posts: 27
    Op been playing bgs for “x” amount of seasons yet still doesn’t know how the scoring system works??..
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,090 ★★★★★
    Why should you win if you die? It's 1 vs 1, not 100000000 vs 1000
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 263 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

If you time out in a fight YOU should lose all your health. Any other content you lose your health. If I get a champ down to 17% and die but the other person only dose 30% but times out. They should not win because they have health left.

You're going to be saying this for a very long time then, unless you get banned for spamming.

This isn't going to get fixed, because it is not broken. I was testing BGs from its very first beta, and I've been involved in a ton of discussions about BG scoring since before it was released. I myself had ideas about how BG should be scored that are different from how it is being scored now, and I've discussed those publicly. However, I also accept the devs logic behind why they want to score BGs the way they do. It comes down to the fact that absolute scoring rules like "if this happens then X wins" are less flexible when it comes to changing metas from season to season, and they want BGs to be flexible to allow for different seasons to incentivize different champs and different strategies. Sometimes they want conservative play to be rewarded. Sometimes they want aggressive play to be rewarded. Sometimes they want traditionally burst damage champions to do better, sometimes they want unconventional damage champs to do better.

The idea that the combat rules in BG should be consistent with the combat rules everywhere else makes sense, but it also makes sense that BGs as the most direct single player PvP mode should have the most interesting and flexible metas, requiring the most flexible scoring system to accommodate them where absolute win conditions take a back seat to multiple scoring paths to victory.
    See atleast you have a reasonable response vs the trolls on this app.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

You're going to be saying this for a very long time then, unless you get banned for spamming.

This isn't going to get fixed, because it is not broken. I was testing BGs from its very first beta, and I've been involved in a ton of discussions about BG scoring since before it was released. I myself had ideas about how BG should be scored that are different from how it is being scored now, and I've discussed those publicly. However, I also accept the devs logic behind why they want to score BGs the way they do. It comes down to the fact that absolute scoring rules like "if this happens then X wins" are less flexible when it comes to changing metas from season to season, and they want BGs to be flexible to allow for different seasons to incentivize different champs and different strategies. Sometimes they want conservative play to be rewarded. Sometimes they want aggressive play to be rewarded. Sometimes they want traditionally burst damage champions to do better, sometimes they want unconventional damage champs to do better.

The idea that the combat rules in BG should be consistent with the combat rules everywhere else makes sense, but it also makes sense that BGs as the most direct single player PvP mode should have the most interesting and flexible metas, requiring the most flexible scoring system to accommodate them where absolute win conditions take a back seat to multiple scoring paths to victory.
    See atleast you have a reasonable response vs the trolls on this app.
    This is a forum on a website. Not an app
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,034 ★★★★
    We not trolling, we just give the truth fact
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    How about no.