**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I made a mistake and accidentally exited necropolis

Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam support were able to reinstate me but they are currently claiming they are unable to reinstate Aegon at his 999 combo nor are they able to return the previously used revives to enable me to restart.

Completely understand that it was my mistake but I am sure that they have, in the past, reinstated Aegon at sig 999 for abyss runs (I think a youtuber once did this or was certainly discussed).

@Kabam Miike is there something you can do as I really do not want to have to restart as I am not sure I have the resources to get through the whole quest having used what I have already.

Comments

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Dart1981 said:

Kabam support were able to reinstate me but they are currently claiming they are unable to reinstate Aegon at his 999 combo nor are they able to return the previously used revives to enable me to restart.

Completely understand that it was my mistake but I am sure that they have, in the past, reinstated Aegon at sig 999 for abyss runs (I think a youtuber once did this or was certainly discussed).

@Kabam Miike is there something you can do as I really do not want to have to restart as I am not sure I have the resources to get through the whole quest having used what I have already.

The same thing happened to Andrewtheruff live, during his Necro run and he was also put back in with a 0 combo Aegon. I'd take the W in being put back in.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Take the W of being put back in
    It would take like 5-6 or 8-9 revives to get back to the combo depending on your skill level and difficulty of fight