**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine Deathless - Only available 1 time?

Please excuse the question if it’s been answered, I did a quick search and didn’t find it,

Will Guillotine Deathless be available again after this initial release?
Or if you don’t get her now you’re out of luck,

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    Thanks for your answer!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    All i want is to be able to get her sig like im already enjoying her more than og but getting the regen id love her even more
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

She will be available again in the future but it will be very expensive in cost of units. To set expectations Kabam Miike said think of a number of units you'd think would be expensive for the piece and then double it.

Based on my interpretation of expensive, the pieces might make the 7* OG vision deal seem reasonable 🤣

I'm expecting at least 10k per piece. But I wonder if that means I should double it or not
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

She will be available again in the future but it will be very expensive in cost of units. To set expectations Kabam Miike said think of a number of units you'd think would be expensive for the piece and then double it.

Based on my interpretation of expensive, the pieces might make the 7* OG vision deal seem reasonable 🤣

I'm expecting at least 10k per piece. But I wonder if that means I should double it or not
    I was thinking somewhere like the vision cost so 15k units
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    So I missed the bgs part of 7* guillotine, will I be able to purchase that in the future? And will it really cost a fortune?
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

I was thinking somewhere like the vision cost so 15k units
    But is that what you expect for the whole character? Or 15k a piece?

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

So I missed the bgs part of 7* guillotine, will I be able to purchase that in the future? And will it really cost a fortune?

They said they will make the pieces for deathless guillotine available for units this Wednesday, 31 January 2024.

No word on pricing so far…
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

If you double it and end up at 20k...you should double it again and again and again... Its an infinite loophole 😱😱
  • Options
    RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Posts: 43
    Does anyone see these pieces?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    RSoxNo1 said:

Does anyone see these pieces?

They are delayed and not in game yet. Will be 5k each.